Islamabad cooperative housing society

What is the legal condition of ichs located at fateh jhang and rawalpindi boundary?

It has all the NOCs.The development is happening very fast and commercial plots are at very low prices.It is basically goldmine if you can wait two to three years.That is my humble opinion.

Dear Sajjad, I am observing this society in last 1.5 years, my brother got 3 (5 marla plots) in this society.

In terms of legal conditions - Society has all NOCs, which is good thing.

Only strange thing is - society development is really slow, apart from main boulevard and few raw cutting in ICHS town (phase 1), i can't see any reasonable development in this society.

Dealers are continuously selling 5 marla files -they have kind of endless files, I am wondering how many 5 marla files they have that there is no end of selling 5 marla files on instalments.

Price is good - as 5 marla plot in phase 1 ext varies from 6 lakh to 8.5 lakh including development charges (3.2 lakh).

I believe in future society will get good road links and different access roads but inside society for development and facilities is a big question mark at the moment.