Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice questions and answers. All your General Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional General Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new General Advice question now.
Crore patti
( 316 posts )

[30 Answers]
Islamabad Highway expansion tenders has been called by CDA for the expression of interest to make it ten lane from Rawat to Isloo Zero Point signal free. Published in national dailies of today 14 June 2014.

What experts say the impact of this development on the Zone V societies plot prices with special emphasis on Naval Anchorage?

What will price impact in percentage? A wild guess...

I will appreciate if all give guess about Naval Anchorage as I have some investment there.

Fakat Aap Ka Apna

Crore Patti

2523 days ago In General Advice
    Imran Khan
    (387 posts)
    Of course the prices will appreciate but in some societies more and in some societies less.

Depending on their development standard and interest of people, also the societies where prices are less like DHA Valley/Gulberg/Jinnah Garden/Ghouri town etc. Will go up significantly.

But other societies where prices are already reaching the top levels and development/construction is done to max percentage are likely to benefit less.

And making the road signal free mean there will be interchanges on the road, no U-turn/Signal. Those societies which will have interchanges or near to interchange are going to benefit more because of ease of access.
      2523 days ago 

VV
      (610 posts)
      @Crore Patti:

This is just tender invitation and the last date is 31 July 2014.

After this the board will review all the BIDS, then funds allocation, the litigation along the way, then this and then that.

So one can speculate the impacts atleast after some ground work and that if CDA triggers quickly then mid to last quarter of 2015 will show some impacts
        2523 days ago 

Crore patti
        (316 posts)
        Good comment imran

Isloo

It is starting point of any project and cda is floating EPC CONTRACT ,which is very efficient type of contract in project delivery when start up formalities and approval are given

I confirm you that all the Right of way and land required for expansion of this road is already with cda . As this is start of a BIG GAME the thing you are talking of land issue is associated with next stage of game after the completion of the expansion of Islamabad highway and start of business centres along the highway.

I expect the immediate impact as the pmln government and current chairman (former chairman of nha ) has special appetite for road project.

I spect it very speedy project

Aap KA APNA

Crore PATTI
          2523 days ago 

Dk
          (814 posts)
          What is rout way?is it via soan garden, media town dha2 extension dha valley rawat or via soan media town coming via gt across dha1 and bahria phase8 then rawat, please have an expert view of possible routes,
            2523 days ago 

Crore patti
            (316 posts)
            Dk

Same route as of Islamabad highway

It is only expansion of existing Islamabad highway

Aap KA APNA

Crore PATTI
              2523 days ago 

AM
              (16 posts)
              I have also heard that Metro bus project will also be extended till Rawat so that would also have a major impact on the prices as this will connect the people living or investing there to main Islamabad.
                2523 days ago 

Crore patti
                (316 posts)
                Yahoo naval anchorage KA guess batao

Should I hold or sell now

Aap KA APNA

Crore PATTI
                  2523 days ago 

Nasir
                  (2512 posts)
                  Well, Naval Anchorage is far inside from the Highway, rates are already high when we talk about commercial plots in Naval anchorage, you must sell them if you have better investment options, if not, then retain them.

This extension was necessary, as as one crosses airport chowk, it is a bottle neck 24/7.

It will impact positively to all the societies in Zone 5 specially those which have main road land.
                    2523 days ago 

Matrix
                    (532 posts)
                    @Crore Patti

Lets see how the EOI materialises into actual awarding and starting of contract. I think they will allocate some funds in the CDA budget which has yet to come.

But it is very positive news especially for Zone 5 and other societies which are on the Pindi side. So its time to hold any investment in Zone 5 .....I even think it will have an impact on Bahria Ph-8 also as the drive time from Zero point to Rawat will be reduced considerably...

Now your question about % increase.... I think 20 % but in the next 6 months.. Rest Allah knows best
                      2523 days ago 

AppCake
                      (405 posts)
                      Societies in zone five will generally get benifit of this extension but the societies have interchange will get more boost in their prices. Gulberg looks shining in up coming years because of this extension I guess because of good development and road access.

As far as naval is concerned I totally agreed with Nasir Bhai. Societies getting useful share would be:-

Gulberg

DHA 2 ex comm

River garden

Soan garden

Naval anchorage

Ghauri town

May be I am wrong it s based what I foresee now and anybody can disagree with that.

Cheers
                        2523 days ago 

Post Answer (30 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL