Islamabad investment of 40-45 lac with 1-2 year invetment period

I want to invest 40-45 lac in islamabd with 1-2 year investment period. Please let me know what would be a good project to invest in. Considerations are relaiabiliy of the developer and also the return on investment. I have invested before in eden and have lost all my money so i am a bit skeptical.

Faisal town A block 30x60, eyes closed, safest investment, be it short ,medium or long term

Jawad sab my sincere advise is bahria enclave islamabad near to possession plot.six months before i wanted to buy a 30x60plot in G block in bahria enclave but i could not buy that time same plot is now 10 lax more price now i can not buy.if you buy a plot now in 45 lax a good location after one year i hope it will go to minimum 55 lax.

other option is DHA phase 9 prism lahore.after one to two years it price will be near to 60 lax.

Jawad sb, I agree with Bahria Enclave and Faisal Town options... Go for plots which are near possession in Bahria Enclave N Block....

Other than that you can consider 30x60 or 30x50 in Mumtaz City. Has a good potential and safe/ secure society in Zone-II near new int'l airport.

Regards

Jawad sahab you can buy a flat in zarkon heights besides G-15. Flats are near possession and you can earn a healthy profit. Developer is very reliable and its location and quality are outstanding.

Mumtaz city is indeed a good option

Thank you all for your response. I have reviewed all options and Bahria Enclave seems to be a suitable option. Can you please guide me on the price range and the upward potential in 2-3 years for an 8 marla plot in N block. Thank you

In 2-3 years Mumtaz City will be doubled at least, whereas BE wont…

FT-A would be doubled as well

We have a luxury apartment project that zameen.com is exclusively marketing. It is located inside River Garden Society, less than a km from Islamabad expressway. It is a golden opportunity for a short-term 2-3 years investment with a guaranteed 60-70% capital gain. Most importantly Zameen.com has done its due diligence on the projects developer before taking the project on board.

If you are interested you can contact me on 0300-8381864.