Islamabad sectors for schools and quality of life

The best islamabad sectors in terms of educational facilities (grammar, middle and high school kids) location, facilities, cleanliness excellent quality of life, and security?
I don't mind driving 2-5 km (20 minutes) if schools are good.

What type of school you are interested, e.g convent, govt, private etc. In my opinion If you reside in G-10, G-8 or G-9 than you can access F-8, F-10, F-11, F-7 and H-9 all of these sectors have some very good schools, colleges and universities. Also Wah has also some decent schools.

My pick would be I-8

- Intersection of ISB/RWP, more schools and best variety of colleges is in RWP. Best of twin city Universities are in ISB (federal aspect).

- Peaceful and spacious, as far as I sectors.

- Venn Diagram for decent peaceful living + accessable to school/collegs

Ahsan, i will recommend you keep your family in DHA 2. On GT road, in 10 minutes drive, every big brand school is there (roots, citi, beacon, headstart, IV, DHA etc). For ladies, good parks are there + security. Yes, for you, it will be 30-40 minutes drive one way to Islamabad. But if you compare this all, it is worth to stay in DHA.

But still capital federal schools are best, less money pressure on parents and transport availability.
No doubt living standard in DHA-2 is second to none.
After Islamadab highway being signal free will add to DHA-2 living as a big plus in future.

E11 seems a good choice for you. It is close to margalla hills for good view, to F10 and F11 for markaz and capital park, 15 min drive to any sector in Islamabad. Multi Professionals E11/3 and E-11/1 are gated. If you dont mind living in flats then F11 is a good option being a posh sector and flats right in front of busy markaz.

And plz don't get caught in zone 2 (DHA, Bahria, etc) its a nightmare to reach main Islamabad on broken road, heavy trucks and traffic jam.

Signal free project is abandoned by Donkey Raja Sarkar, so ignore if someone tries to sell sweet dreams of zone 2. There might be vested interests involved, so decide by visiting Islamabad.