Joint investment proposal for short term

Investment proposal

Dear Group Members,

I would like to share with you an idea for joint investment for short term like 3 months to 9 months maximum.

As we all know that some times here on this forum we see members having funds like 5 to 8 lacs and they are not been able to invest in any reasonable project as the same requires HANDSOME amount for any good ROI.

I would suggest we put together those funds from 5 to 6 peoples and invest in some scheme jointly for short term. And then sell the same and equally distribute the profit based on share of each member.

The projects at which I am currently looking would require some funds around 45 lacs for investment. The investment horizon would for 3 months to 9 months as mutually agreed by the members. The location of project would be Islamabad.

So, all interested members can comment and share their cell numbers. We can create a whatsapp group for this purpose and decide the details over there.

Ideas are welcome.

Regards

@Khan sb, Bro good effort,appreciated, very fruitful for ur targeted investors.

Thanks Khalid bro. It will also benefit those potential investors which are oversees and not been able to make investment in Pakistan as they are abroad… So they have issues in buying and selling… So, those could also be partners… We will be able to make decisions on their behalf…

Regards

Bro am with u if u succeed to gather members for joint investment in TopCity as u proposed.

Yeah I think ur idea could be beneficial/look after so many people with low budget in real estate. Main thing is how u convince people or gain their trust.

Khan bhai any details of the project i.e place and nature of investment?

Saadi bro,

I hv 2 to 3 projects in my mind, primarily residential plots with minimum risk involved

The investment amount would range from 1 to 5 million

Specific details wil be shared with potential interested members.

Regards

Khalid bro, thanks

Yes, trust could be dvlpd through personal meeting and discussions

Regards

Hello Mr Khan,

I would be interested in such a proposal. How do i get to know more information.

Regards

Ali

We would need mobile number for whatsapp group communications

Regards

@Khan sb,

"Specific details will be shared with potential interested members"

Impressed bro.

Free me info/details dena stop kar dea hai kya ?

@Mr Khan

I have sent you an email.

KJ Bro, free service wil continue, In Sha Allah.

Investment details, i wud like to keep confidential to interested members for obvious reasons.

Thanks Ali, i wil check

Regards

@Khan bro that was on lighter side, I know the business rules & agreed with u.

Stay blessed.

Thanks boss.

@Ali S, did not get any email from your side.

Regards

Who will keep the allotment letter ? One key question :wink:

@Sheikh sb

There are so many questions which needs to be answered however as khan sb said all details will be discussed with interested investors.

Sheikh sb, details will be discussed, and agreed between the interested parties.

Regards