Jumani Arcade, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 14

Do you have any idea about this project Jumani Arcade, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 14.

Property condition?
Security of Area?
Major communities living?
Property valuation of a 3 Bed flat approx 1650 sq/ft
Is it ok to buy a property in that vicinity
Future appraisal of the property.

Can anyone help this is URGENT. Thanks

Is this only me who guide about Karachi where are the rest? Anyway to your question. It's newer project than UK and 5 Star but as neglected as other two. Kinda suffocated as most small projects are at least UK have good passage of air and light due to size and block design.

Security? If you remember these was old Subzi Mandi but only its moves many vegetable and export dealers have offices there along with transporter so you get the picture. The road coming from Essa Nagri and to Jail Chowrangi more distrubed but if you and your family depend on public transport its better location than road civic center to KDA 1 but if you have convene for all time(or better range) try to go more upside near to KDA scheme 1 or Al Hilal society.

Communities mix due to old Sabzi Mandi influence hope u get my point. Property value?always tricky without knowing particular flat extra feature, floor, direction but not much than 40-43 lac as more than it you have better options.Buy in that vicinity? You don’t mention your priorities but suggest you already if you can avail. Future appraisal? Market is moving but flats less than plots/houses neither its pearl residency. Don’t pay much as you get others choice in block 14 alone so much.keep me posted so I help others better.

Thank you Kk for your response. My budget is about 60 lacs. Priorities include 3 bed 1600-1800 sq/ft with lift & parking. Preferred areas Bhadurabad/Sharfabad or Clifton Memon community areas. I visited that project but it was sort of fishy environment there

Fishy envoirment because of communities I told you about. 60 lac is good for Bhadurabad/Sharfabad 3 bed but not 1600-1800 sq.ft.950-1200 my guess as you know these areas always consider posh areas. Gardan is also no more good choice for me since there is majority Memon community but due to Liyari gang war its affected.

Why not you look in Jamshed Road area (when you turn from Jail Chowrangi to Islamia College the area on right side behind Hyderabad colony). This is also Memon community strong hold and so many better flats like Poona Wala, kutiyana, ml and many others. 3 bed d/d over 1500 sq.ft but lifts and parking is rare.

Thanks a lot this is really helpful.

Any idea about a project name super palace in civil lines near to Karachi club below the flyover. Very old building.

I know the vicinity very well but not the particular project.If stated project meet your requirement and range than about area i recommended most.One of best areas in Karachi only trouble is traffic jam in surrounding roads.

Thank you

You are most welcome and keep us posted so we can help others better