Key elements for buying plots

What key elements should keep in mind while buying a residential plot ?

For living or for investment?

Bro I would keep in mind following

Location.

Legality of the scheme or plot.

Future prospects.

Price tag.

Development status.

Society (who s behind) and track record.

Opinion of the locals.

Access routs.

Demography of the land.

Facilities Water Electricity phone Gas etc

Dear Malik sab,

I am agree with AppCake.Location+Access+Streets size+Developer+Legal Approved(NOC)+Near Commercial Area+Play Ground and Park+School,Mosque,Graveyard+Most important Water and Electricity.

Regards

Thanks for your valuable input i am planing to buy a plot in G-13 for living how do you rate G-13 ??

G 13 is no doubt a good sector but keep in mind it’s being developed by lethargic CDA if development is good and plot s level with no land acquisition issue then go for it.

Dear Malik sab,

It's best for living.

Regards

G-13 is good for investment and okay for living. Good for living maybe after some time. If you visit g-13 you will understand what i am talking about. For investment it is gaining and not stopping so is better than other areas where prices are either stable since a long time or declining. But if we consider g-11 which was much shabby a long time ago but now is a beautiful sector, same can be expected of g-13 in the future. Currently it is around 50-55% occupied so i think when it will be around some 70-80% occupied its much awaited development may start and transform it into a beautiful sector

Bundle of thanks to all memebers for your valuable comments. Your input helped me to finalize my plan, i am going to buy a plot in G-13 and Insha Allah will construct my house on it again Many Thanks

I think we should avoid: plots near graveyard, next to a NALLAs, opposite hospitals and touching housing scheme boundary walls or directly facing boundary wall. Filled land plots, un-leveled plots, odd sized/shape plots

Try to get plots on largest roads in the scheme or corner plot near gardens or near shopping areas( but not too near).regular sized/shape plots Leveled and un-filled are good.

Many Thanks #OKha