Lahore motorway city

Is it wise to invest in it, with respect to reliability and long term(10-15 years) gains?

Bump!

I purchased a 5 marla 2weeks back on instalment. The group is well established and delivers. You can see on ground development roads overhead tanks and hoticulture.but the scheme is far away from city

Thanks! Has this group developed any society before this one?

No this is the first project i think . . Owners is some retired army Brigadier … They have given possesion to first 2 blocks … The plots available now poswssion will be given in 1.5 years… However you can also buy possesionable plot on installments good thing is It took me 18 mins to reach the society from iqbal town via lahore bund road side. 11kms from bund road choak yateem Khana and 30 min drive from gulberg…

Hello akif ,I suggest u not to think too much as it is not that kind of big investment which can give loss. Like 5 marla is for 6 lacks and u hav to pay in 3 years and possesion in 1.5 year.The installment plan is so easy that every one can affort it.secondly if u can not trust on files u can buy possesion plot ,even that is available on very easy installment schedule i.e possesion on downpayment… :slight_smile: i dont have any plot there but my brother bought one and i saw there schedule and work it was good…

Thanks @Malik Riaz and @Abdullah Malik for your feedback. I think I gotta visit this society on my next trip to lahore.