Long term investment in plot

Experts please tell me where to invest 1 million for long term investment (any city) … Regards

Dha velley isb

DHA Valley could be a very safe and good investment option for LONG TERM (5 years plus timeframe).

Regards

In your budget Dha valley is good and safe option as Khan sab said.

Regards

DHA VALLEY

Dear Khans,

No one is paying me the same amount, which i paid for Magnolia block 8 marla, since 2008.

Thats y it is called long term. Five more years then it will good return

Thanks for your invaluable input; zooming in on DHA valley now; i heared DHA valley is not at all picking up for long as rightly pointed out by Mr Anas who himself is affectee,so now my question is what differet will happen in coming 5 years ; i mean if anyone can comment on few of the overriding factors that will bring DHA valley clients out of slump…thanking in anticipation

Mr ahmed property is always a long term investment.people who bought 5 years ago in dha valley how they could think that over night they will be millioners in dha valley.DHA is always a long term investment minimum 5 to 10 years.

i do remember in lahore people bought files of dha9 at 47 lax and it droped to 13 lax now who bought it at 13 lax they are very happy with dha because now dha 9 one kanal plot is minimum 100 lax

in 2005 i bought plot in wapda town 10 marla plot at 4.20 lax since 2012 it remained at 5 lax i remember in 2012 i got offer of my plot of 5 lacx.but now property dealers are calling me for it at 25 lax and if i keep it for one more year it will reach at 40 lax.

Time time ki baat ha bhi.if you buy a plot now in dha valley at 10 lax now a days 10 lax have no value in property business but you will reap fruit after 2 to 8 years.wait time will be finished after 2 years maximum.then every where there will be fruit.

Totally agree with the comments of Khan above...

I would like to add that DHA Valley may logon ne kaafi wait ker liya hy.... The original people who applied in 2008 are very unlucky, because they suffered a lot.... People entering now, will get good return in coming 3 to 5 years as the wait is almost over now... Possession of DHA Homes is on the card very soon.... After that few blocks of plots will be handed over.... The prices are very low at the moment and very attractive ....

Selection of blocks of residential plots is very important.... I would recommend Magnolia, Daffodils, BlueBell, Lilly and Oleander

Regards

Thanks alot dear Khans; will go by your advice; regards

Mr khan thanks for clarification. The order of preference of blocks (Magnolia, Daffodils, BlueBell, Lilly and Oleander) is same as you write or you may tell other way ?

@l

welcome bro

Same as listed

Regards

LOL. If price will rise after 3 years or 5 years why should he block his money now? Why not later? And without possession so he cannot even start construction.

Search for some file in e-19, recently prices picked up remarkably. …knal file from 7lac now touched 40 lacs. …Other options are files in wapda tw, uni tw…

Never invest in DHA Valley. These Property dealers are just making people fool. Go for stocks or any housing society near new Islamabad international airport

Hahahaha. Kashif bhai you have nailed it.

I have plat in 240 in scheme kda42 hawaks bay karachi

What will be future

I think looking at zone 2 prospects it could be an area to look into for getting the profit in 2-3 years or less

Dha valley seems more like a wishful thinking for a 2-3 years return