Long term investment oppurtunites

To all the real estate gurus and intellectuals,

Aoa,

I want to buy residential plots. My point of viw is to buy relatively cheap plots and hold them for 5 or 6 years to gain god return. Kindly suggest some good opportunities in islamabad, gujranwal, faisalabad,lahore and multan,and also i seek your advice on the below mentioned colonies. Your kind suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Jazakallah

1. What are your views on the future growth of dha gujranwala?

2. Dha multan?

3. City housing faisalabad and citi housing gujranwala?

Dear Amjad Nawaz,

First of all any investment for the long term is good.The time limit you have mentioned is an ideal time. You have to make sure the legality of the project. As the drive against illegal societies is on the peak. I do not have any information regarding the multan or the Faisalabad but if needed i can guide you for the Islamabad.

Regards.

Dear Sohail,

Thank you for your response. Can you please share your suggestion regarding Islamabad. And it would be good if you give the price range of your suggested areas, if available.

Best regards.

Dear Amjad Nawaz,

Kindly share do you need to invest it once or on the Installments.

Dear Sohail,

Both are fine for me. I think it will be better.

Sir you can consider DHA and the B 17. I see B 17 personally and can help in the DHA as well. Many things are to be discussed. But do note that in this thread its kind of impossible.

Do note my contact details

at call whats app

Skype ID: estateoptions.islamabad

estateoptionsisb@gmail.com

For this much long term investment, you may add Gwadar in the list but only those societies having NOC from GDA.

Asalamoalikum

Although real estate is the only commodity that experiences appreciation and never depreciates as a general rule but due to the property taxes levied in recent years and the restriction placed on non filers to buy property ..appreciation growth in plots has slowed down with a new trend emerging towards apartments, shops and/or plots of very small sizes .if you looking to make real estate investment in Pakistan it would be my advice to keep those points in mind.

In-fact if you require a free consultation or help with the process of real estate investment kindly contact us or visit our website

MR.Sohaib Shiekh

Director of Marketing

MR.Muhammad Ejaz

Gm of Marketing

0300 4428220

www.alif-holdings.com