Looking for a nice house near posh sectors

Dear respectable members,

I am currently looking for a two storey house (5-10 bedrooms), around 10+ marlas near posh sectors of Islamabad. I am not familiar with lot of sectors so may be sectors that are around Jinnah Super or near Faisal masjid. My budget is around Rs 1+ crore. Can you kindly suggest something?

Thanks, Saif

Dear Saif,

With due respect around Jinnah prices are very high in sector g-9 g-10 10 marla home not need old house price starts from 1.25 crore.

Dear Saif,

In central Islamabad you can't get a good 10 marla house in your budget because in sectors like G-9, 10 marla houses starts from 13 million.

Dear Saif,

I think a 10 to 15 marla house in G-13 could be the best option for you... It has an excellent location and you can get a better deal right now in your range over there... Just check out this website to see if the location of G-13 appeals to you....

Take a look.

I think you should also check out D-12… It could also be a good option but I don’t know the prices over there.

Why not to build yourself?

Dear Syed, Zohaib, and Rizi,

Tthanks for your replies. I doubted that the I could a get a house with my budget in sectors that i was looking for. I know G13 is an old sector and is really not very far from Aabpara where my relatives live. I will do more research about sectors and will get back with you guys. I think I need a good map too.

Regards, Saif

Syed, how old are houses in g-9 ang g-10 sectors? I am really not bent upon bying a 10+ marla house so I will also consider 8-10 marlas too. I basically need a nice car garage, and front or back yard lawn. The house need not to be more than 10 years old.

Also need to mention that I would like to sell my house that is currently in Dhoke Kala Khan. It is a single story house of 5 marls. Any ideas about its market price? It is a two bath, 4 bed house.

In 12 or 13 million you will get minimum 20 years old house 10 marla in sector G-9 and G-10 however you can get renovated nice home of 6 marla in above mentioned price.

Kindly tell me which one is better option a 7 marla plot in g 13 g 14 or one kanal plot in Defence or naval anchorages. My budget is 50-60 lac. Kindly tell me about more options. I need plot for immediate construction.

@Sha Saif

In your budget posh sectors are out of question.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Mrs Wasim,

G-13 and G-14 are CDA sectors and in Zone 1 of Islamabad. You cannot compare DHA etc with CDA sectors which are considered proper Islamabad.

Regards

@Mrs Wasim

You have a good budget, but at the same time there is no comparison between private schemes and CDA schemes. CDA schemes are better off and more expensive.

If you are interested in private schemes, then there are other better options as discussed in these forum which are B-17, F-17, G-15 and yes Bahria.

Travel time to the Capital from Bahria and DHA is more as compared to private schemes mentioned above.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

@Saif

Drop me your contact details along with your requirements regarding the size of house and I will get back to you.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

@Saif

Kindly forward me your contact details in order to get back to you with some suitable options.

Ali MEYAAR Builders