Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
AKH
( 119 posts )

[11 Answers]
Dear members, i want to buy/build a house in 2.5 crores in islamabad. Obviously i prefer mainland islamabad (zone1) but i am open to suggestions. We are a family of 7, so the covered area needs to be at least 8-10 marlas.
Kindly let me know where i can build a small house in this budget.

446 days ago In Where to Buy
    Abdul Qayyum
    (2044 posts)
    @ AKH
    In zone-1, properties run in 10s of crores!
    In your budget, you can get a 5 Marla in G-14/4 and can make a house. A 10 Marla house seems difficult even in G-14/4. You may find and old house and renovate it.
    You should be looking a 10 Marla house in DAH-2 (proper). Get a 10 Marla (1- 1.2 crores) and build yourself a nice double story house above it.

446 days ago 

AKH
      (119 posts)
      Wow. Islamabad is totally out of budget even after living there for whole of my life. Seems either I have raise another 1 crore or move to DHA/Bahria :(
        446 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
        (2044 posts)
        AKH

Still there is hope. If your kid wish to tell his buddies: " I live in Islamabad VIP sector", buy an old one Kanal house in F-11. Gather 5-6 crores and get a house, renew it with some 50 lacs and enjoy but you cannot live on par with DHAs & BTs.
          446 days ago 

Mohammed
          (139 posts)
          Aoa

repected seniors

is it possible to buy a 500 yds plot in dha 5 in 9 to 10 million and build house in 10 to 15 million.
            445 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
            (2044 posts)
            Mohammed Sb.

Good construction cost is staying at FRs 2500-3000 per constructed sq ft. Making a house now in DHA-5 is still a lonely place. In next 3-5 years will likely to surpass even DHA-2 proper.
              444 days ago 

Umair
              (7 posts)
              Salam, you can buy a house in I-10 in this budget easily, however the area would be 7 marla. I have one house for sale for Rs. 2 crore, with 5 beds, 5 baths, DD, Dining, TV lounge, store, 2 kitchens (can be used as 2 units, all ready) and corner plot (parking space for 2 + 1 cars). Let me know if interested to see.

Umair
                444 days ago 

(106 posts)
                Salam two days ago i saw house in E-11/1 10 marla i will visit again as i saw just from outside. If you slightly increase your budget may be possible.
                  443 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (2044 posts)
                  Umair Sb.

Your offered house may have some place where it is located upon?
                    443 days ago 

Umair
                    (7 posts)
                    @Abdul Qayyum sb., Sir its in I-10/2 (size 25 x 60), as I suggested to the poster that in subject budget I-10 can also be an option.
                      443 days ago 

AKH
                      (119 posts)
                      Great. Thanks brothers. I have jotted down following locations so far

1. G-13

2. G-15

3. I-10

How is E-11 as an option? In my view the location is excellent but I am not sure 2.5 would be enough.

@Abdul Qayyum Bhai, How can you say that DHA 5 will surpass DHA 2 in future? Honestly the situation looked really bleak when I lasted visited that area.
                        442 days ago 

Post Answer (11 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL