Looking to buy/build a house in 2.5 crores

Dear members, i want to buy/build a house in 2.5 crores in islamabad. Obviously i prefer mainland islamabad (zone1) but i am open to suggestions. We are a family of 7, so the covered area needs to be at least 8-10 marlas.
Kindly let me know where i can build a small house in this budget.

@ AKH
In zone-1, properties run in 10s of crores!
In your budget, you can get a 5 Marla in G-14/4 and can make a house. A 10 Marla house seems difficult even in G-14/4. You may find and old house and renovate it.
You should be looking a 10 Marla house in DAH-2 (proper). Get a 10 Marla (1- 1.2 crores) and build yourself a nice double story house above it.

Wow. Islamabad is totally out of budget even after living there for whole of my life. Seems either I have raise another 1 crore or move to DHA/Bahria :frowning:

AKH

Still there is hope. If your kid wish to tell his buddies: " I live in Islamabad VIP sector", buy an old one Kanal house in F-11. Gather 5-6 crores and get a house, renew it with some 50 lacs and enjoy but you cannot live on par with DHAs & BTs.

Aoa

repected seniors

is it possible to buy a 500 yds plot in dha 5 in 9 to 10 million and build house in 10 to 15 million.

Mohammed Sb.

Good construction cost is staying at FRs 2500-3000 per constructed sq ft. Making a house now in DHA-5 is still a lonely place. In next 3-5 years will likely to surpass even DHA-2 proper.

Salam, you can buy a house in I-10 in this budget easily, however the area would be 7 marla. I have one house for sale for Rs. 2 crore, with 5 beds, 5 baths, DD, Dining, TV lounge, store, 2 kitchens (can be used as 2 units, all ready) and corner plot (parking space for 2 + 1 cars). Let me know if interested to see.

Umair

Salam two days ago i saw house in E-11/1 10 marla i will visit again as i saw just from outside. If you slightly increase your budget may be possible.

Umair Sb.

Your offered house may have some place where it is located upon?

@Abdul Qayyum sb., Sir its in I-10/2 (size 25 x 60), as I suggested to the poster that in subject budget I-10 can also be an option.

Great. Thanks brothers. I have jotted down following locations so far

1. G-13

2. G-15

3. I-10

How is E-11 as an option? In my view the location is excellent but I am not sure 2.5 would be enough.

@Abdul Qayyum Bhai, How can you say that DHA 5 will surpass DHA 2 in future? Honestly the situation looked really bleak when I lasted visited that area.

Dear AKH

I meant DHA-5 the front blocks, old P/Q/K/L sectors. Further down development is slow like most of the other societies in twin cities.

DHA-2 has no match to these blocks at height and scenic but it will take time to be on par!