Margalla valley c12 islamabad

Should i invest 60 lac in margalla valley. Is it cda approved? Are there any pros and cons

Yes absolutely, this is the time to invest along Margalla Avenue because the news are hot about it's construction. Tehnically speaking, it is the most do-able project which was 60% done last time. It will shift the focus from Kashmir Highway to this route jacking up prices out of proportion. A kanal plot in D-12 is 6.5 crore, so you can imagine where C-12 will end up being the only housing inside margalla hills.

C-12 is not "required" to be approved from CDA, because it is not a society. It just needs "regularization", which I believe is almost done. Transfer is through inteqal registry from local patwari. Pakka kaam hey.

Isloo 1 - Is this a proper society and how to purchase a plot in it. I googled it but can’t find any website - will u please share some more details. What is the price of one kanal

No, this is not a society, because in Zone 3 there can not be any society. These are private owners who bought from a bulk seller and now they collaborate for development and civic amenities. Plots are all sold, you have to visit the site to find out any reselling options. I am not sure, but a kanal should be over 1.5 crore.

Thanks Isloo 1

Mushtree hoshiar bash notices are displayed in the area!!!

Yes, notices were fixed by CDA when they claimed some parts of the land was their property. This was settled after fresh demarcation done. Then there was a case in the court against use of National Park land for residential housing. I think court has ruled in favor of residents and asked CDA to prepare rules for regularization the same way as done for Bani Gala. CDA is CDA, so they have been dragging their feet for a couple of years now. But restriction on construction has been lifted and houses are being built and main access road is laid.

Just beware of one thing. There's a dispute among two bulk sellers, the original and the re-seller. The original sellers' plots are cleared, while re-seller over-sold. So when you make a deal, always go for cleared and transferable (registry) and possession-able (qabza) plot.

My information is not up to date. So if any brother or sister visits the location and meets up people on ground, then please share on this forum for everyone's benefit.

Isloo and Others,

If CDA process of acquiring 4 kanal files for allocating 1 kanal plot in C-15 and C-16 happening?

Regards,

@AIRana, my information about C-15 and C-16 is almost zero. Some knowledgeable fellow forumer can help here.

The last time that happened, i.e., CDA acquires (4) non-develop and return (1) develop that created a mess. I-12 and 14 a prime examples.

Not sure, how much of that is sorted but to date there is a series of plots in 12/14 already published in daily whose transfer CDA has withheld. Reason?

Some CDA morons took money under the table to temper with documents to increase the size in documents than the actual acquired land. CDA being CDA, let all other go but victimised end-buyers who had nothing to do, by stopping their transfer.

The issue exists, to date, in all such sectors each plot goes through a CDA Geniuness Committee and that may prolong the transfer process from a month to ten months. Perhaps a constructed house got notice from CDA that plot needs a vetting from Geniuness Comittee.

Just be aware, at least those buying in recently developed sectors (specifically 12/14) that plot you are going to buy is not among those published by CDA as being non-transferable until the issue gets sorted! How to do so is to recheck those daily or confirm with CDA even before token money!

Same must be done before entering into underdeveloped G-14 and whatever the heck CDA came up with recent land acquistions

I did highlight this situation sometime back on some Park Enclave sort thread.