Moving to islamabad needs advice to select sector

Hi guys,

I am looking to move to islamabad and looking to buy a residential plot. I did some reasarch and selected few areas but need your advice;

Size: prefer 7 marla or 150 yards +
Budget: 35-45 lacs (for plot)
Budger: 1 crore - 1.25 crore (for house)

Key features: first and foremost loadsheding free, should not have shortage of water and gas, ease of access to commercial area/grocery shops, shouldn't pay toll tax or chungi to get through, not very remote or disconnected, safe to travel in the night, most importantly green and pollution free (which is the reason why am moving).

Areas shortlisted so far;
F-17 telegardens
E-16
D-17
B-17

Questions;
I need advise as to what particular sector and block i should consider. Is it better to buy plot and construct or buy a ready made house?
Are these sectors fraud free?

Thanks.

I would recommend B-17 (Block A, B & C only) for living without any reservation.

• There are plenty of grocery shops/malls/markets

• boring water is plenty

• elec/gas are good with minimal load shedding

• security is good

• roads/infra is excellent

• access to Islamabad is signal free

• access to Taxila is excellent

• prices are appreciating as the area is still under valued

• a lot of house construction is still happening despite covid-19 impact

Why I don't prefer other sectors you mentioned:

F-17 telegardens:

Its good as its also Multi's sector but right now the road access to f-17 from peshawar road is really bad. There are tight areas full of crowd no street lights etc which makes it risky at night. F-17 itself however is very secure.

E-16:

The maintenance/development by the society is not good. Survey from the residents there and you will find a lot of other issues as well. The road access from Peshawar road however is excellent.

D-17:

Road access is good but society development/maintenance is not on par with Multi.

• B-17 (E/F) or Tele

• Buy & Construct

• Fraud is never in Sectors but Almost Always in People (visit, research, triple check)

Best wishes!!

Anything having a number 16 or 17 in that case B17 has best development. The only concern is that where you want to commute and what is your family structure. These areas are far from University In case your children are University going .. And if you have elderly it is also far from hospital.

Factor in your work location and family with your budget.

For B-17 access, you have to give toll tax at Sangjani toll plaza

Sector B-17 among the listed options sounds the best. Go for A, B and C blocks if the intention is to bulid home (not any short / medium term investment)