MPCHS plot

Is mpchs safe locality for buying plot for both house construction as well as investment purposes? Also is it clear from cda?Please guide/advise.

Mpchs all 4 projects, E11, F17, B17 and Multi orchard are 100% secure and with noc from cda. Multi orchard is outside cda limit so its process is different although it's also safe.

B17 and F17 both are good for investment and house construction.

B17 c block is currently best as prices are reasonable there. One kanal plot available in 50 to 65 lac range.

Thank you for the prompt reply .Please also apprise me on how you rate MPCHS vs GULBERG RESEDENCIA for investment or living/house construction purposes? Also would you recommend buying a 1kanal plot each in both localities if you have budget of 12 million?

F-17/2 vs. Jinnah Gardens (Phase 1)? Which of these 2 areas is better? Would appreciate if a detailed response is shared here.

Gulberg Residencia is also very good project, with excellent development standards, but it will take more time to become liveable place as currently no homes under construction there, but F17 and B17 have many houses and good commercial activity is there.

for purely investment purpose Gulberg Residencia is good option and will give good returns, but consider it for long term investment, 4 to 5 years atleast.

Yes it's better to have plots at both locations, one is Gulberg Residencia and one in B17 or F17, but only buy plots with possession.

I think F-17/2 (tele gardens) is better option if Compare with Jinnah Gardens, it’s near new airport and this whole area will take very good shape in near future.

Dear Green, Thank you again for your valuable comments .Please also clarify the following:

1. Is Gulberg Residencia clear form CDA?

2. Which is better for both investment/living,B-17 or F-17?

3. Isn't it a fact that plots with possession have very little juice left from investment point of view and secondly unless you construct a house , you have to pay certain charges to both the society and govt?

Yes Gulberg Residencia got noc from cda, Issued on 22-07-2011 but it's for 3799 Kanals, and the area they are developing is around 10000 kanal so i am not sure about other area noc status. http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=37

i personally prefer B17 over F17 Because in future it will link with margalla avenue and plot prices are more attractive in B17.

obviously plots with possession have less potential if compare with under development plots but then possession plots are risk free and on ground, and in B17 prices are already not high so with time prices will rise a lot for sure.

Can get possession plot in B17 one kanal in, A block 45 to 65 lac range, B block 65 to 85 lac range, C block 50 to 65 lac range, In D block 30 to 45 lac range, in E block 38 to 50 lac range. Currently C block is best for investment and house construction both. Overall B block is best in whole B17 but plots are Most expensive in B block, and plots are less in market.

In F17 you can get one kanal plot in 65 lac to 1 koror range.
plus point for F17 is approval of Making Fateh jhang road a proper 200ft two-lane highway, if work start on this prices will rise instantly.

There are no charges/fine in B17 and F17 yet, if you have possession plots and you don't build house. you only have to pay 2000 membership fee each year for each plot you have in B17, that's all nothing else.

Dear Green , thank you for your detailed response.

Regards

@Green sb

What's the progress/status of under construction Atlantis Mall in F 17?

Thanks

Atlantis Mall is in very initial stage at the moment, will take some time to come in good shape.

For preview
https://www.facebook.com/The-Atlantis-Mall-Islamabad-1522393444659197/

I have been watching the excavation going on for more than a year, at least, but no actual progress. At this pace of work, it will take a decade to materialize.

Thanks Green sb.

Can someone confirm .... Is there a water issue in F-17 starting.

I have been told that self boaring is not very successfully as well .

And as the houses are increasing this issue will increase

For water, only BTs and DHAs are best so far. Even there is shortage in BT phase 1-4 but there are tankers available without any delay.

Most of other places, PWD, Police foundation, CDA sectors , TC , airport society and so many other water is a problem.

Are you sure about F17 because getting mixed reports

Sir, My close buddy is living there but now I cannot call him as I am on my offshore duty with no cell calling facility.

I will call him when I land onshore next Tuesday In Shaa Allah. Pls text me at 0094-55377971 just for a reminder and I shall update you.

But read my input once again for the other issue in F-17 kid's schooling!