Need a 2-3 marla house in old lahore

Dear all,
Assalam o alikum

I’m overseas pakistan and living in islamabad.

I have family friend in lahore, they have 4 small kids (2 son and 2 daughters, all are small and school going children), the main earning person is not able to work anymore due to some medical problem. I’m bearing their expenses on monthly basis.

Now i’m thinking to buy a very small house for them (2 to 3 marla maximum), my budget is maximum 20 lakh rupees.

Please advice which areas i should consider, currently they are living in old lahore, (mughal pura, lal pul, bhagbanpura side), they are changing the house on every 6 months because of financial issues, now i’m willing to take care of this due to below reasons

01) the children are outstanding in studies they always get 1st position in schools, and i have notice whenever they change the house, children education suffer alot.
02) i don’t want to spoil their kids as they are really good in studies and very well mannered.

My preferences are the areas where we can find some govt schools, cheap clinics (for medical) and sasta bazaar.

I look forward for your suggestions; i hope i’ll get few ideas to help them out.

Thank you

ANY ONE PLEASE !!!

Same area is good and in this area you can buy for them and i can help to find suiteable in budget.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

Dear DSA

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I would like to discuss this in detail, at what time shall i call you on your cell phone?