Need advice where to invest money with less risk

Salam and eid mubarak to everyone,
I am new on this forum and in real estate too.
I have family property that i sold it worth 100 million. Now i want to invest in some commercial building or hotel in murrre, ayubia, or bhurban.
I need some advice from senior memebers. What would be a best option.
Regards

Dear Shahaveer
It's now one year now, we have been exploring building a resort in Naran and Nathiagali.
In Murree, you cannot buy new property and running a built up property is a task accomplished in a different environment.. If you are very resourceful on the strength of your family then go ahead, buy a built up commercial and run it. In Murree there is too much " badmuashi" now a days!
In Naran and Nathiagali, return is not very good versus investment until you build a very high mod resort. Visitors come on week end basis and a small investment costing 2-4 crores is nor on par with the income of high standard hotel having double digit room numbers in vicinity.
A standalone resort normally hired by pharmaceutical companies for their executives but that means at least 5-8 crores of investment but maintenance crew and utilities dictates profit much less than the dealer's picture!
You have, Alhamdolilla, 10 crores of money and in my uneducated point of view, you might explore the following:
...Start two 10 marla houses, parallel , in DHA-2, complete in less than 2 years schedule and sell them...at least 25 lacs profit on each house is guaranteed profit if you build on honest basis and keep video record of all construction stages with you.
...Buy 5 plots of 7 marla in bahria phase-8 Abu Bakkar block, build houses in max two years time and sell...very good profit you can harvest. If do not want to sell, each house will be rented at Rs 60,000 each as of now.
CDA sectors G-14/4, I-14 or 16 are good for like 3-5 years investment but not as good as phase-8 or DHA-2 for building and selling.
In phase-8 overseas sector, a 5 marla commercial, though expensive , plaza is also very charming for building/selling.
Buy a one Kanal in CDA, F-11, build and sell, In Shaa Allah good profit.

Aa

Khan SB.
I have info that in Murree, outsiders cannot buy property and if you buy, construction is not allowed.
May be it is possible for native people.
" Badmashi" means: People are trouble maker there!
This season, a lot of problems reported and it was on media.
If you get successful in buying something which could be put on rent then, run and manage it by yourself....My borthely advice, sir .

As far as

-- Murree Proximity:

Lower Topa is the place gaining momentum and lots of construction. Some established brands already operational like Gloria Jeans, Second Cup, Ramada Resorts, Italian Pizza, Suzu Water Park etc. Others like Savour Foods, The Country Side in process on opening. Outlets, Super Stores, Serviced Apartments or Cottages are well in demand. Business operating now are running throughout the year. Moving from ISB to Murree both sides of road have different demands.

Approximate Coordinates in Google Maps: 33.891480, 73.429996

-- Commercial in ISB/RWP:

CDA commercial can be more lucrative. It sounds pathetic with prices but it sells. CDA possession property is like rice, the older it gets the finer it becomes. Alternatively places like Satellite Town/6th Road is seeing lots of commercial demand. Societies like Gulberg, parts of BT seem tempting with installments but they would need years to get their full potential. For time being, a bit in surplus.

-- Residential Constructions:

Gulberg Residencia, I-14, Bahria Enclave, Phase 8.

Minimal risk, just ensure the land/house is not in litigation.

Correction:
In Murree, only construction bar is enforced and that, too, within 6 km radius of Mall road. Buying no problem.
Yes, Imtiaz sb is right in lower topa but as per our info trip, Medicare visitors do not reach up to that point as it is further away from Bhurbon!
Rental money source is normal clientele who visit both in summer and lesser in winter and maximum on weekends.
Same situation with Nathiagali, no papulace for rentals whereas weather is matchless. The place is so beautiful that you never stop reciting Babar's praise for the place:
گر جنت بروئے زمیں است
ہمیں است۔ہمیں است۔ہمیں است۔
اگر دنیا میں کہی جنت ہے تو یہی ہے۔یہی ہے۔یہی ہے۔

Agreed AQ sb,

Slight Contextualization: Moving from ISB to Muree, its 12.5 Km earlier then Mall Road and 6+ KM earlier then Bhurban. Its gets flipped when travelling from Kashmir to ISB.

Being a native from Murree, I can tell only popularity of Bhurban only increased due to PC opening there, otherwise much less activities and inferior valley views. Best view, weather and activity is before area called Sunny Bank. Mall road is too overrated as it got developed as hub for commercials and tourist point. There are far better spots for tourism but as far as economics and business prospects, Lower Topa area has seen quite a boom and lots of ongoing developments.

Other notable tourist points and thriving commercials can be Jheeka Gali and surrounding proximity. Around PC Bhurban is a pure rip off just trying to cash PC factor.

Dear Shahveer,

Currently, investing in property is very risky and my advice to you is to stay away from private societies like bahria, dha etc, or perwari properties such as muree etc.

Some people on this forum are either paid or they are selling their lands so be careful to avoi d any guidance.

If u want to buy, buy in government developed sectors such as g11, f10, f11, Regi model town, hayatabad, etc.

Dear MKhan,

• First, factual correction, DHA is not a private society, its an Authority as 'A' in its name.

• My advice would be to go back read the question again and come back again to see where you stand in (i) assuming others as paid to sell and (ii) people asking about property at X and you suggesting them Y.

"Some people on this forum are either paid or they are selling their lands so be careful to avoi d any guidance."

"If u want to buy, buy in government developed sectors such as g11, f10, f11, Regi model town, hayatabad, etc."

• I am not sure when one is asking about Murree, Ayubia, what does selling Regi Model and Hayatabad mean here. May be a Paid Profile selling his share of stuff.

• People who have knowledge about making a profile and asking are mature enough to understand difference between Discussion and Toutism. I guess, in such age and time no one could be that naive to not differentiate. No one can be that diversified salesman try to sell stuff ranging from BT to DHA, Gulberg, CDA, to whatever else discussed.

• Lastly, yes it has been said millionth time that due to economic situation and PKR condition real estate investment may not be ideal and risky. The statement stands correct. That doesn't mean, if someone ask the question, instead of answering him/her, just go and hide behind a single line repetitive statement.

When someone asks for an advice, its normally an informal, spontaneous discussion, not a dealership stuff. Already too many keyboard judges with their judgements about others on social media. Please don't add any more to it, when one has the option to to add value to discussion under progress!

To whomever that concerns,

- First, factual correction, DHA is not a private society, its an Authority as 'A' in its name.

- Go back read the question and come back again to see how does that adds up (i) assuming others as paid to sell and (ii) people asking about property at X and one suggesting them Y.

-------------------
"Some people on this forum are either paid or they are selling their lands so be careful to avoi d any guidance."

"If u want to buy, buy in government developed sectors such as g11, f10, f11, Regi model town, hayatabad, etc."
--------------------

- I am not sure when one is asking about Murree, Ayubia, what does selling Regi Model and Hayatabad mean here. May be a Paid Profile desperately selling his share of stuff.

- People who have knowledge about making a profile and asking are mature enough to understand difference between Discussion and Toutism. I guess, in such age and time no one could be that naive to not differentiate. No one can be that diversified salesman try to sell stuff ranging from BT to DHA, Gulberg, CDA, to whatever else discussed.

- Lastly, yes it has been said millionth time that due to economic situation and PKR condition real estate investment may not be ideal and risky. The statement stands correct. That doesn't mean, if someone ask the question, instead of answering him/her, just go and hide behind a single line repetitive statement.

When someone asks for an advice, its normally an informal, spontaneous discussion, not a dealership stuff. Already too many keyboard judges with their judgements about others on social media. Please don't add any more to that existing lot, when one has the option to to add value to discussion under progress!

Dear imtiaz,

I am an investor and overseas Pakistani but not a dealer. I buy only and hold on long term, but rarely sell. So don't misguide people.

2nd, many of the suggestions on these forums are about private societies and this is a fact that people with large numbers of posts are paid by housing societies for sales and marketing. Such people when they get fresh chicken(Murgha with money), they try to brainwash to divert him and to misguide him for their personal benefits.

My request to all is that this reputed forum is used by overseas so please always give sincere advice. One bad experience will stop their investment in Pakistan forever, which is huge loss for Pakistan.

1. DHA has very bad examples, badmashi, etc. Examples are dha valley etc.

2. Regi, hayatabad are just examples, means governmental developed stable societies

Lastly i am not pointing to you and any other specific person, so take it positive as i am talking generaly.

Brother I understand your concerns that are justified. However ones who post to sell their stuff can be spotted in broad daylight. A differentiation is a must, rather then generalisation to mixup.

An overwhelmingly Majority here, as per my experience, have difference of opinions but try to provide their best possible suggestion by taking out time to write. Fact is, ones who try to sell their stuff, most probabaly no one is gonna buy anything over this forum but in trying to sell neutrality and reputation is damaged.