To whomever that concerns,
- First, factual correction, DHA is not a private society, its an Authority as 'A' in its name.
- Go back read the question and come back again to see how does that adds up (i) assuming others as paid to sell and (ii) people asking about property at X and one suggesting them Y.
"Some people on this forum are either paid or they are selling their lands so be careful to avoi d any guidance."
"If u want to buy, buy in government developed sectors such as g11, f10, f11, Regi model town, hayatabad, etc."
- I am not sure when one is asking about Murree, Ayubia, what does selling Regi Model and Hayatabad mean here. May be a Paid Profile desperately selling his share of stuff.
- People who have knowledge about making a profile and asking are mature enough to understand difference between Discussion and Toutism. I guess, in such age and time no one could be that naive to not differentiate. No one can be that diversified salesman try to sell stuff ranging from BT to DHA, Gulberg, CDA, to whatever else discussed.
- Lastly, yes it has been said millionth time that due to economic situation and PKR condition real estate investment may not be ideal and risky. The statement stands correct. That doesn't mean, if someone ask the question, instead of answering him/her, just go and hide behind a single line repetitive statement.
When someone asks for an advice, its normally an informal, spontaneous discussion, not a dealership stuff. Already too many keyboard judges with their judgements about others on social media. Please don't add any more to that existing lot, when one has the option to to add value to discussion under progress!
10 days ago