Need advise for plot in g-14/4 or bahria enclave

Dear property gurus,

I am an overseas pakistani and want to construct a house in islamabad. My budget is 2.10 to 2.20 crore and want to buy a 10 marla plot.
Need your precious advise for choosing these 2 option.
1) cda sector g-14/4
2) bahria enclave

Please provide pros and corns with your suggestion. Your replies will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Waqas

Dear Waqas,

G-14/4

Pros: right on Kashmir highway, enjoys centricity in location. Has schools colleges, universities, metro, markets everything in close proximity. Well populated. Good rental value.

Cons: it is a typical Islamabad sector that suffers from outdated town planning, poor maintenance, security issues and managed by totally incompetent CDA.

Bahria Enclave

Pros: its a master piece, a gem of all BT projects, headache free, pleasurable and modern life style. Clean fresh air, scenic views, great civic amenities, every worth of you penny.

Cons: far from city center, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and markets every thing is away. Kuri road access too congested, getting crowded every day. BE is not yet populated and gets very quiet in the night. Though it is still very safe. Bahria Headoffice already shifted here and NOC charges deposited, NOC will be granted any time. That will create price hike as dealers/investors would like to encash it.

Conclusion: If your kids still going to school/college/uni or anybody at home need frequent medical attention or emergency care, or only one member drives, then BE is still not for you. Maybe in 5 years time, when its educational institutions, hospitals and markets are operational. If you're a downtown person then go to G-14, if you're a suburban guy, then definitely most definitely BE.

A good location 10 marla in BE would cost you around 1 cror while the same in G-14/4 should be above 1.6 cror.

Asalam o alikum in this budget you can buy 10 marla develop plot in bahria enclave for further information regarding Bahria Enclave call me on

Hi,

Will you be living in the house at some point in the future? Bahria Enclave is a bit far, but good for investment, while G-14/4 is a main sector, so better for people with families.

Thanks all for your valuable feedback.

@isloo1 can you please also give yours point of view on g-14/3 as well. What is the current ground situation (electricity , gas, water ) and is it worth to buy 10 Marla plot there and start construction. Because somebody told me that g-14/3 has some streets that are possession ready and people start building houses,

but from google map still no new house seen there except some old houses might be villagers houses.

as i m outside pak so not able to get the correct situation.

Thanks to all members for their feedback.

Thank you Isloo for such a detailed and precise response. I would also like to know

- Which parts/sectors of Enclave will be lucrative lets say a frame of 12 - 24 months from now.

(E.g., Sectors: N, I, H, probable future of P?)

- Any insights into Park View and its future as Access have improved significantly and new block being launched.

Any suggestions/insight details?

Dear @isloo is this confirm news

NOC charges deposited, NOC will be granted any time ?

And Whats the future of sector N

Thanks

I would say Bahria Enclave becuase you budget is good so you should invest in a better area. G-14 is being developed by the CDA but it is surrounded by lots of cooperative housing societies. Low budget places and the area is not very well developed. Live among people like yourself when you can afford it brother

I think Bahria Enclave is a one man show, growing on a good pace, have good quality standards and a place to live.

G-14 is the main city location, no status symbol, not a good quality roads and services.

Property appreciation is equally good at both locations