Need an Honest real estate agent in BT and DHA RWP/ISB?

I need to find a reliable, reasonable and honest dealer to buy a residential plot in BT phase 7. Any help will be appreciated.

Dear Muneeb,

What is your budget for buying a plot in DHA or Bahria -7, at the same time will you be interested to invest else where or only these sectors.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

I am looking to buy a residential one in BT and commercial in DHA. I have done some preliminary efforts but it is hard to trust an agent. So I know the prevailing rates and willing to pay that but i need a clean deal I have seen agents who want to do Beaana (token money) without involving the original owner and I don't want to do that. At the same time I acknowledge that an agent has the right to make legitimate profits. So if you know someone please let me know their contact number and we can discuss further. And I can invest in any phase.

Thanks.

Dear Muneeb sb,

Kindly drop me an email with your same requirements at meyaar.builders@gmail.com along with your budget for investment and time frame for your investment.

Thee are two reasons why the dealers won't let you get in touch with the owner

1. Fear of client direct dealing and losing their commission
  2. Secondly and most importantly, would be that either he him self be the owner or biyana owner and or would be looking to charger you commission plus rate difference of the value of the same property eg. Owner demanding 10 million and dealer deals at 11 million so earning sale difference in addition to comission.

Ali MEYAAR Builders