Need experts advice on bahria green karachi

Hi,
Need experts advice on bahria green low cost scheme. Should i invest in this or not ? Or should i wait for bahria peshawar launch.

My take on this project is "STAY AWAY". BT Karachi have not delivered the plots to the people who have invested in old deals. Majority of plots have completed its payment plan but members are still worried if they will get the allotment or not? On the top, BT Karachi have increased the development charges and members have protested against that. Bahria Sports City is another example.

This project is over cost and in toady date one can get the 5M old booking plot in te launching price of 3 Marla new deal. How we can expect any ROI as the previous deals are in the air from last 5-8 years.

Same thing can be seen on BT Rwp where K-Block Phase 8, Awami Villas 3 and 5 still awaiting the possession.

Key: For BT projects only invest in possession area if keen to invest there and there is no other option.

Completely agree with Khalid sb... Not just stay away but also mute or mark as spam any new deals from BT whose land or location is not confirmed . If BT says 4 years, take that as a decade game. Though I wish to be proven wrong.

As a litmus test, juts visit any social media page to see backlash by affected/commoner. The cheat part is that overnight, BT can send you notice of additional payments even on all dues clear and force you for possession even if you bought just for invetstment!

In that budget there are other options available that for now have better reputation than BT!

If you just wanted to play for 2, 4 months just buy it … Agents will create hype that would be a time to exit with in months … After that it will be in the hands of losers

Most of the Bahria deals launching now are in minus from day one after the forms are closed. Central park apartment is a recent example and I myself is trapped there because of the rosy advertisements on all channels. Although not giving any installments but down payment seems sunk. These advertisements will soon disappear and one may regret.

Thank you all I really appreciate your detailed response :slight_smile:

Assalam o alekum brothers

I am not expert, but have experience of investment in bahria from around 10 years and strongly agree with the experts recommendation to STAY AWAY from this SO CALLED LOW COST.

As per my point of view it’s another trap by bahria. 1. As pointed out earlier and know many of my overseas friends who booked and paid for karachi different precincts and even they are paying the development charges after all payments still they don’t know when they will get possession.

1. Bahria greens plot area is less than 3 Marla 15*40 feet. In 16.75 lacs total, per Marla cost is almost 6.2 lacs. How it can low cost at launching stage. When there is no map, balloting or even the location is not disclosed yet.

It’s their marketing to attract innocent people !

Term & Condition 16-17 mention on the form clearly stated that the development & utilities charges were not included in the launching price, there are many grey areas on very bahira town launches.

If a layman is investing 10Rs in bahria ,when he will sell price will be 5Rs…

2nd part of the question !

No need to wait for bahria Peshawar

If you have amount to invest, go ahead for on ground and possession area only.

That also needs to check the details.

In short should avoid, specially new launches of BT.

Bahria town has no land for people suffering from years and they will deliver bahria greens. That’s only a joke

Bhaio, lets put it straight as a Wise Man once said:

Ham-Watnoo: 'Sukoon sirf Qabar main hai...'

BT Investors: 'Sukoon sirf Ready to Construct Possession main hai...'

Imtiaz sahb good analogy… Bythe way when is Bahria peshawar launching— its near?

Hahahaha, still IB is asking " Bythe way when is Bahria peshawar launching--- its near "

I love ignorant people of Pakistan...

Stay Away....

I agree with experts.

I purchased a 5 Marla plot in 2014, it was not balloted in phase 1

then phase 2 launched and it was again not balloted and they told the reason that your installments are not one time then I gave them provers of my installment after that the did not replied.

Then phase 3 lauched and my plot still did not balloted and in the mean while Bahria lauched Paradise and Sports city and then Valley.

My plot is still unblotted and its current worth is 8 Lac although i paid 17.25 lac to bahria

I applied for refund in Nov 2019 and still did not get my checque every time bahria office give lame reasons, customers abuse them in their office.

Conclusion: if Bahria does not have land for old plot then how it will manage Bahria Green.......

May they rest in Hell (MR and Shahid Qureshi)