Next future goldmine of pakistan to invest in ?

Can somebody help ion what to invest in that will be really profitable i’m near future

Stock market is going good. So find a good mutual fund scheme of any bank and invest in it. Check Meezan bank offers interest free investment options.

@Isloo, sir, isn't the stock option kinda at the peak, right now? Admittedly, it was quite a jump but should we still be investing now? I mean, I would keep investing small amounts, monthly in the mutual funds but I wouldn't pitch in all of my principal savings right now. This is more of a question for a debate than an advice.

Btw, real estate is only just now beginning to see the good impact of the improving economic conditions, so there could be some options worth considering in that? (Again more of a question than advice)

Its not been much expected in property, I think better to keep your investment in USD and it will yield better returns…

Invest in leveraged and cyclical stock right now. Like auto, cements, steel sectors. Trust me your investment will multiply when the economy starts to expand. Many stock in these sectors are 4 to 10 times below their all time highs achieved in 2017

Yes - Auto

reasons are obvious, one of the major: PKR taking the hit in past and future.

Friends, for stock exchange, read Buffet theory book. Wait for the slump in the market. For example, even if their is a one hour boarder issue between india and Pakistan, the market will crash. Wait for that time and buy shares. :) otherwise, keep your money away from stock.

Only PTI Youthia can see an improvement in the Pakistan economy. Just wait. My advice, either invest in DHA or CDA main sectors or stay away and keep your money safe.

@Ali Kamran,

There are 2 approaches to earn from stocks. First is highly risky but with high gain/loss is stock trading and earning from capital gain. The other, safer with steady income is investing in high-dividend stocks and leave your money there for years. Some stocks give annual dividend as high as 12-13% of the value. Which I don't think you can beat with the present-day real estate market in Pakistan.

@Isloo1

Please advise which stocks in Pakistan are giving 12%-13% annual dividends. This info will be much appreciated by all I am sure.

@Rauf Khan:

Plz see last year's dividend yield of the stocks at today's prices:

Engro Fertilizer Ltd (EFERT): 15.88%
Kot Addu Power (KAPCO): 15.48%
Hascol Petrolium (HASCOL): 15.28%
Millat Tractor (MTL): 11.53%
Pakistan Oilfields (POL): 11.20%
Lotte Chemicals (LOTCHEM): 10.51%

Hsscol is in deep trouble. Wont give you any dividend any time soon. There are some scripts which have capital growth potential alongwith good dividends

Bata Pakistan

Biafo Industries

Thall Industries

Archroma Pakistan

Indus Motor Co

Engro Corporation

Agri Auto Industries

Thanks Isloo & Amir for the listings

Dont know much, however, as things stand now Indus, Atlas are on a downhill as far as sales, not sure how their stocks will rise, its just the start of being doomed with manufacturing on continuous halt for days each month ...

No one can pick the bottom in stock market. But all I can say that these levels are not bad at all to accumulate cyclical stocks. Whenever economy starts to pick up (it will surely do just a matter of time) these stocks will fly high like anything. Mark my words

Nice info …