NFC 2 Vs. Sui Gas 2 Lahore

Hey there,

Which society is a better investment at the moment for a Kanal plot? NFC 2 or Sui Gas 2? And why?

Regards,

Rizwan

Sui Gas-2 ...

1. Development work is much ahead.

2. Possession is expected not so far

3. Under current government... This area is expected (Raiwind and sharif medical complex road) to be upgraded further.

Sui Gas Phase-2 is better

Irfan Sb and Shoaib Sb:

I will appreciate if you can please mention which block and plot series will be more beneficial for investment prospect. What is the possible gain expected in 2-3 years of time.

Thanks in advance,

@Shoaib Mansoor

Apparently, development works in SuiGas2, in terms of roads are ahead of NFC2 but both NFC2 and SuiGas2 don’t have electricity. But gas is available in SuiGas2, so that is an obvious advantage.

Adding to this, I have following observations….

• Both NFC2 and SuiGas2 are adjacent to with Bahria

• Roads are more or less complete in SuiGas2, only main roads are complete in NFC2

• NFC will have two main approaches (Multan road now and Canal Road in future) while SuiGas has only only one (Sharif complex road)

I guess that once development works start at NFC2, it will surpass SuiGas2 very quickly due to its location.

My assessment is that SuiGas2 is good for short term investment (say 6 months to year) and NFC2 for long term (say 3-5 years)

Please add your point to this. Your comments are much appreciated.

@ Rizwan,

You are very right in your analysis..

That when both will be fully developed, NFC-2 might have this accessibility edge. But nevertheless i will rate SUI-GAS phase-2 as better in some other aspects that i mentioned in my earlier posts... Plus its a KANAL+ executive scheme. No 10 marla 5 marla in it...once developed these all will be inter-connected BAHRIA, SUIGAS-2 and NFC-2...

But for short term, surely SuiGAS phase-2 has an edge.