NFC Phase 2 Lahore

Kindly advise the future of NFC Phase 2 Lahore in view of the investment. How frequently price will increase. …

Hello, I guess we still need to wait and watch . According to my research, the price are still low in the nfc phase 2. However, the good thing is that, low budget investors can funnel investment in this locality, but if willing to invest for long term.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Nfc 2 is an excellent society to invest now It is a brand name with nfc 1 already developed at high standards. The location of nfc 2 is excellent on both main multan road and main canal road. Being adjacent to bahria all the facilities of bahria can be utilised. Bahria will get access to multan road via nfc 2 from bahria sector f (this access is already on the map of bahria). Development in nfc 2 is in progress. It is a cooperative housing society with good and sincere management. Its prices have incresded three times in past 2 years. More and more investors are entering this society day by day. Its prices are still very low and are expected to gain a lot within next 2 years. It is a perfect investment for next 2 to 3 years.

Thanks zain n ali… I have observed that price published at zameen.Com (reference nfc phase 2) does not seems under controlled and every publisher is quoting his own price which probably in actul may not be a market price for that land. Just now publushef h84 - with 34lac which does not seems realistic ( isn’t? ) … My concern is… Are the prices increasing in the same manners as these have been quoted at zameen.Com. Dont u feel that there must be check on the prices that are being quoted by web user… Since price quoted may not be the actual market price. … This made confusion for people like me who are analying the price trend for this particular society while living abroad. …

1 kanal price range in nfc 2 is from 24 to 26 lac (cost of land only) 6 lac additional development charges to be paid.

Check olx.Com for actual prices

Thanks

I also personally observed that prices on zameen . Com seems 25 to 40 % over as compare to actual ground reality.