No replies

I have been looking for a property on this site for the past few months. My question is that why do the agents/sellers never reply back or put up photos of the property, which is what i ask for.

I live overseas and find it more better to send a message rather than to ring around.

Hi Lodhi,

I understand where you're coming from. The thing is that not many realtors in Pakistan feel at home in communicating in English since most of them are not even graduates. Secondly, most of them are not dab hand at using computers on internet.

It does get pretty frustrating to not receive replies but my advice to you is to keep trying. Who knows they might reply. :)

Over the internet you can only get an idea of the properties available. If you are seriously looking to buy then you have to visit pakistan, and see everything personally.

I agree with Arshad. There’s only so much you can do on internet.

Thank you for replying, but they have put the properties up for sale using a computer so surely they should be able to reply back. I've asked for photos of the property, they can't even do that. I do not want to involve anyone in Pakistan just yet about buying a house there. If I can get an idea of the prices and designs it will make it much easier for me. I am aware that a trip to Pakistan is very necessary, but I just need a reply.

When I've had a reply back, they are talking about what properties I am after rather than concentrating on what I have inquired about.

Hi Lodhi,

I could try contacting 2-3 people on your behave since I am sitting in Lahore and can make a few calls for you. Could you please give me the property ids that have piqued your interest so that I may call their owners and see if they're ready to upload a few pictures.

That's very kind of you Nafees. I really appreciate your kind gesture. I'm currently in contact with an agent here, who has got back and is helping me with my inquiries. If it so happens that nothing comes of my interest, I shall certainly contact you for any help I may need in the future.

Thank you once again.

Ma lodhi,

No issues dude. You may get in touch with me whenever you like and i'd be happy to help. :)