Opinion on Gulberg Residencia for investment?

Hi friends,

I am looking for expert and experienced opinion before buying a 10marla plot in gulberg residencia for investment purpose.

Seniors and property expert who would like to add beneficial opinion are welcome.

Thank you.

Dear Naeem Sb,

It would be much better if you go through some detailed discussions about Gulberg in some other threads. Gulberg has been discussed at lengths in those threads. After going through all those posts, you will be in a better position to make any decision or ask any further specific questions about this scheme.

Regards

Thank you Mr.Khan i will go through the remaining threads as well..

Any helpful opinion guys...

Agree with Khan sab that already going on thread regarding Gulberg.B and F blocks are good for investment.

Regards

Further updates?

Further updates?

Gulberg is a safe and secure project by ibchs.

Development so far is excellent location is good and prices are reasonable. Gulberg is no doubt a future destination of elite class. Best time to invest in gulberg.

@Naeem

Development currently going at a great pace with few exceptions. Their major focus is towards Gulberg Greens where they have all bigger plots.

As far as Gulberg Residencia; one BIG Question. Major roads connecting Residencia with Greens and on-wards to Islamabad highway, will need building major bridges. Without building these bridges Residencia will have no access from Airport Chowk entrance.

I asked this question to the management back in 2011 and they were so proud to say that 2012 will be the year when they will complete those bridges.

Here comes 2015 and no bridges in sight and no possession of plots. So not sure what is going on with them. Still no doubt its a pretty good project if executed right.

I say good for those who wants to buy a place for their future home and can afford some patience, no quick profits or any short term gains here.

Hope that helps.

I am agree with Imran A. Khan that it's good for investment.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thank you Imran A. Khan for taking time for the detailed information.

All are welcome to add your valuable views and information.