Overseas investor

Which is a safe investment for overseas investor either in gwadar or isb

- does investor have to be present to purchase the plot?

Of course Islamabad has better even best options in comparison to gwadar.

In my opinion (will let the seniors comment), you cant go wrong with proper established societies that have possession :-

CDA (look into I-15/6)

DHA (look into Phase 3 or Phase 5)

Bahria Phase 8 (again sectors with possession)

Do you have to be present to purchase these? or can it be done even if overseas

Also any particular block is phase 3 or 5 which is best to look at?

Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar and Karachi, all big cities offer better real estate investment opportunities. Gawadar is heavily dependent upon operationalization of port and trade route from China to Gawadar. Which is not going to happen in this government tenure.

Gwader:

- Prime of the Prime Land Gone to Real Investor, i.e., PRC.

- Tier-2 Prime gone to usual Elites.

- Tier-3 with files and left over for Awam.

Feel free to try you luck ...

Imtiaz Sb.
Explain please tier 2 & 3.

Brother,

Tier 1 = Land Around the Port, Airport, East Bay Park and Inner side of Coastal Highway

Tier 2 = Chunks on the Outer Edge of Coastal Highway

Tier 3 = When the Dirt Cheap Purchased Tier 2 will be sold to Awaam in the Names of Files and usual crap.

It’s been promoted as “Right Time” to invest in gwadar from many years almost more than a decade.

Still not clear whether that right time is now or not yet !

For safe investment, Islamabad & Lahore etc. Are many times better than gwadar.

Gwadar is risky as well as long term minimum 5 years to a decade depending on location.

There is always a right time when one has the money for a possesioned land. Rest are cooked up fairly tales of the devloer lot ...

We hardly developed the system and attitude for startups and small businesses so that pretty much leaves the Real Estate as the viable Option ...

As per my observation, people within pakistan don’t believe in gwadar so they have very less investment there.

However overseas Pakistanis have investments there. May be due to not aware of on ground realities and being impressed by you tube & other social media Marketting videos about gwadar.

Imtiaz Sb.

If any housing society in gwadar has valid NOC, boundary wall done that ensures that they have the land ownership & possession. Within society land development will take let’s say 5-10 years.

What do you suggest about investing in such a society in gwadar, keeping in mind ~ 5 years period.

I have communicated to few dealers having offices in gwadar. They only recommend government schemes and naval anchorage.

Yes, NOC and ownership sorts out half of the mess. However Development pace is what matters at the end of the day!

As things stand now, yes NOC + ownership for sure and big plus!

It will be interesting to see if Smart City Jumps to Gwader after ISB/LHR/KHI (perhaps)...

Right,

After NOC & land ownership remaining 2 main points are location & development.

I think if some society could have all these, it would be quite beneficial.But as of now most of societies exist in papers only and very few have some development or on ground presence.

Actually this criteria applies to all housing societies whether in gwadar, Islamabad, Lahore or any city.

Loot is more when the bottle is new to pack the old wine …

Gawadar is long-term, 15-20 years investment. It is another Karachi in the making, will take decade and cover much more vast area than tier 1, 2, 3.