Overseas Pakistani Buying In Defence Residency

Asalamoalikum friends. I am about to finalize a deal of d type terrace flat in block 11 in Alghurair giga defense residency. The seller is asking for 7 lakh profit and installments will be completed in the mid 2015. The apartment is margalla view, road facing. It will cost me total 40.5 lakhs. Is it a good deal? I am confused because on alghurair giga website same flat’ s price is quoted 46 laks. What are these new rates about? Are they going to implement extra development charges or something else? If someone can guide me if i should go ahead with the deal or someone has better offer i will be highly obliged. Many thanks

Hello,

Shumaila you should call the DHA Authorities to confirm the status of future instalments and also confirm the instalments paid from the seller.

Best of luck,

regards, z@in N@deem.

Hey ,

as zain mentioned its better to call the DHA office and get the information directly .you will get the exact information from there (avoid property dealers at the first stage unless you are in contact with a good one ) i am saying this because i am a contractor and mostly work for oversea clients . I have seen their scams for over cuts . I think that charges at the time of handing over will be charged . Please feel free to contact if any further details required

regards Pasha

Midlinke@dsl.net.pk

MAP.s

Thank you for seconding my suggestion.

regards, z@in N@deem

Pleasure is all mine zain

regards Atif Pasha

Thank you mr. Zain and mr. Pasha for your advice. I’ll ask my brother to be extra care full. I think this information could be get from alghurair giga’s office directly. The seller has come down to 5.6 lakhs profit after hard bargain. Do you think this is a good deal? the work on the project is on full swing.

Have you seen their quality of construction? Sister please make some extra enquiries before putting your savings there. I suggest you visit the site first. Don’t get influenced by crafty dealers