Oversees pakistan--dha phase 6 (phase 2 extension)?

Dear members,

I am oersees pakistani and heard about dha phase 2 extension via a forum. I could not find much information, but prices seems low. From google maps, it shows a distance of 6 km between phase 2 and phase 6.

I want to get 1 kanal plot for future construction (~5-6 yrs time). Can you pls guide me, is this project is worth living in less than 10 yrs time, if i want to shift to pakistan?

I also heard that bulberg is good and in p block, 1 kanal is available in 6-7 m?

My budget is less than 10m pkr.

Looking forward for the valuable feedback.

Best regards,
Slaam

I following the thread for experts to answer.

This is very relevant question as many oversees Pakistani want to buy in dha and other societies, but they don't have knowledge.

According to my view dha 5 is safe investment and u shld be Able to buy under 10 m (1 kanal)

Best

Other valuable members could add in regard to DHAs.

P is the biggest block of Gulberg Residencia (GR), subdivided into P1, P2, P3, P4 but almost at edge of GR, connected to OPF. It for sure is among those with longest term game with lots of changes in plot location, layout, land acquiring etc. before it gets materialised into something of possession almost half a decade down the lane.

Even if size may be smaller, price higher but go for developed ones you will have steady appreciation but peace of mind. As a general rule of thumb, in projects like BT, DHA, Gulberg, the area/plots between two commercial always rise, as society needs to connect the commercials at almost any cost.

Explore R, L, T, V

Worth Exploring Bahria Enclave, specifically some most recent deals - C, M, P blocks

Asalam o alikum bahria enclave Sector C2 new deal is the best so far.. For further details call.me on

Among DHAs, DHA 3 have high prospects.

Bahria Enclave C2 is quite good as well.

GULBERG is good but if you can wait +- 4 years