Pak Army Operation?

What will be the short term effect of war on terror on the property market?

Property market will sky rocket soon.

Market will get better after clean up, InshAllah.

@junaid @kamran,we wish success for our army, and safety for innocent civilians,so gentle man basically you get cheers on the wounds of miseries of displaced idps to come and desperately find shelter in plain areas at exacerbated prices for stay, what a pity as a nation , why and why ,we hope so, i have my investments in bahria , but i will never wish them to boom at the cast of idps, man please think of the country and miseries of its residents first ,and selfishness in the end,please no offence is intended here,

Dk… I hope you don’t work for Geo News… Haha no offence just a joke on the way you treated our comments.

Well Junaid, DK is absolutely right & no need to take his remarks as joke. However I have a feeling that might be DK took remarks of both of you a bit wrongly. I think your intentions were not to get benefit of IDPs miseries. As Nasir used the words clean up… It mean having security n economic stability every business including property will be in better situation.

Agreed with DK and Ahmed11.

We should not be thinking about profit and returns at the behest of our Jawans an IDPs. Just pray that we clean up this mess once and for all. We'll have all the profits in the world once peace is established in the country insha'Allah.

DK... We should pray for every innocent person and Pak army. We should proud of Pak forces and there is no doubt in my mind. You conceive my question wrongly.

I never thought to earn single penny on cost of any innocent person. We all love Pakistan and InshAllah help as much as we can morally and financially for every single IDPs.

Pakistan ha tu hum han.....

Bravo … Kamran

Agreed with Kamran… Pakistan hai tu hum hain… We all should have faith in the country and its forces & pray for all our people… Inshallah once the country is clean from terrorism the property and stock markets in the Pakistan will have an unprecedented boom

@kamran,its ok brother ,may ALLAH bring peace to our country so that happiness return back and people earn genuine halal earnings, yes i agree with the brothers ,that when peace is restored all bushiness including property will definitely benefit from it , it will be very positive for everything,and those culprits who misrepresent our religion and are after destruction,should be isolated and dealt with iron fist ,sorry for some distraction of the topic lets confine to real estate only,

Aik to Pakistan mai har waqt mathay par certificate lagana parhta hai… Kamran asked a question and we answered it. No doubt we all love our country and dont want to gain profits by the sufferings of others.

This time punjab property market will NOT rise because of IDPs, It my effect kpk property .

1- IDPs will not be allowed to go to punjab due to security issues. (Army deployed in isb )

2- hundreds of private schemes are now developed near Peshawar and other districts of kpk which are far more better and cheaper option than the societies on GT ROAD (SO CALLED ISLAMABAD)

3-Some very good steps taken by TAHREEK INSAF govt like thana kachahri , safai ka insaf , good medical and free quality education facilities make people think to not to migrate to other provinces.

4-Last but not least very little or no electricity Load shedding in kpk

We must loyal with the country and we must pray for the stability and peace at first.

I will request strongly to zameen.com to remove this discussion. Yesterday after clarification from some of the people, it was a understanding to restrict our discussion to property only. However, again today some of the fellows restarted counting of benefits of IDPs etc for this place or that place. We should be shameful even to think these things.

Samra if you are in-charge of these things (threads)please remove this thread or ask the relevant person to do this.

Thanks

Well, we are with Pakistan and Pakistan Army plus we also feel and will do whatever we can for IDP's but here we were just discussing simple economics and country's financials.

Sorry if it hury anyone.

God bless Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad

I agree with NASIR KHURSH.

People migrate for different reasons in all over the world and so in Pakistan which effects regional financials.

I belive its a good change for IDPs to settle in urban areas and spend good quality life and have right to contribute in country's economy and also get their share.

There is no need to remove this discussion, everyone has right to express his views freely.

Allah se darro - whoever is waiting to gain profits from the misery of IDPs.

Allah sey ye qom darti hoti to kya musalman aik doosray ko maar rahay hotay air doosray shabashi dey rahay hotay. Ab ye na kehna falana musalman nai ho sakta. Jab unko masjido aur madrasso mein maaro to theek hey aur agar vo badla ley tou vo mujrim.

My attentions were not to earn profit when I ask this question. I ask simple question that how this war will affect property business in short term. When there is unrest in country it affects its economy like last 3-4 days stocks are going down. We all suffering this terrorism from more than one decade and there is still no one can say that we are safe. There is very high risk in our main cities and who knows when his turn comes.

I request all of respected members please stop commenting on this topic because it starts hurting my feelings.