Park enclave or dha 5

Dear experts,
I am reallocating to islamabad, and want to buy one kanal plot. I am stuck between two options, dha phase 5 or park enclave. For me travelling is not an issue. All i need is a secure family place. I am planning to buy it in july/august 2020 to start construction in january 2021. Total budget is 20 million maximum for the land.
Kindly share your opinion based on the ground realities and development standards. I never visited park enclave and have little familiarity with dha 5. Kindly suggest if abovd two options are worth considering or there is something better.
Thank you.

Park Enclave is much better option.

@Muhammad sb..Sir don't even think of having a living in Park Enclave for the reason being that it is just like another abandoned ghost/shanty town with the poorest infrastructure and not facilities at all.Park enclave lacks even basic facilities of life.No security,no markets no basic infrastructure. We all know very well about the competence level of CDA.

For living DHA is always among the best options.I would recommend you to go for a good plot in Dha 2 instead of going to DHA 5. DHA 5 is also good but the fact remains that dha 2 is the best phase of DHA in Islamabad for multiple reasons.It is well developed and well populated. Infrastructure is too good.All necessities of life are there. Right from basic level marts to big brands,all are present there.All schools and colleges are operational on GT Road.Every facility of life is there in DHA 2.

For any type of queries,guidance you can contact me freely anytime at 0345-5370978.

Thank you for the reply, from a little survey on Zameen dot com, i got the impression that a good plot in DHA 2 might exceed 20 million. And in the same amount i could get a corner/extra land plot In phase 5.

Dha phase 2 is already populated and pricey.On the other hand Phase 5 is yet to get populated . I recommend go for phase 5 sector F as it is the biggest sector in phase 5 .Future Dhai office and Askari apartment are too located here. Mostly developed phase except some part of Sector D and F remain undevelop. And once the Islamabad highway gets expansion nothing can be better then it. But yes if one can afford Dha phase 2 is best of best .nothing compare to it at the moment.

Thank you Siddiqui, Sector F has highted location. Can you tell when will sector F get possession? My aim is to start construction by Jan 2021.

Some part of sector F is already possessioned. The remaining part will take a year further.