Patrolling in sectors of islamabad

Aoa everyone, i have heard couple of weeks before that islamabad police has started patrolling in the sectors, which i guess was started from f-10. So i wanted to know that if the patrolling is actually being done for real or is it just another joke cracked by the government. And if its really executed then what sectors come under their radar. Regards…

If so, that could at best be in the context of monitoring of lock down and etc. for time being only!

Yes, most probably its during the lock down to enforce people staying isolated.

Https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenews.com.pk/amp/607720-police-start-patrolling-under-sector-safety-plan

At that time i dont think the COVID-19 was even discovered. It was meant for security i guess.

Thanks for sharing the link. It's puts things in perspective. Reading through it, not sure about it's sustainability. Normally F is a prime sector any way with much less issues than G & I from where it should actually start. It does mention in future but that's pretty much a vague statement from the read of that! Not much of a hint even about how it will go beyond F-10 and about other sectors etc.

Let's see how that expands, if it's a long term thing to happen...

Probably Mr Imtiaz,

As i am living overseas so i have no idea about the ground reality. But when i saw the news, I was optimistic, hence i asked this question on the forum so that any dweller of Islamabad might answer.

Perfect

Sounds good on paper but generaly speaking in Pk one has to take care of their own security arrangements regardless of whichever city one lives in. As historicaly usualy regional police works together with criminal gangs to provide guidance and provide cover to those involved in house burglaries or car theft mafias etc. So its wise to stay away from police and avoid at all times if one can to stay safe.

Very true Slick. Everything should be taken care of house owners anywhere around any city of the country.