Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Mehmood Ali ..
( 12 posts )

[9 Answers]
Aoa everyone, i have heard couple of weeks before that islamabad police has started patrolling in the sectors, which i guess was started from f-10. So i wanted to know that if the patrolling is actually being done for real or is it just another joke cracked by the government. And if its really executed then what sectors come under their radar. Regards..

91 days ago In Where to Buy
    Imtiaz
    (1667 posts)
    If so, that could at best be in the context of monitoring of lock down and etc. for time being only!
      91 days ago 

Khalid
      (428 posts)
      Yes, most probably its during the lock down to enforce people staying isolated.
        91 days ago 

Mehmood Ali ..
        (12 posts)
        Https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenews.com.pk/amp/607720-police-start-patrolling-under-sector-safety-plan

At that time i dont think the COVID-19 was even discovered. It was meant for security i guess.
          90 days ago 

Imtiaz
          (1667 posts)
          Thanks for sharing the link. It's puts things in perspective. Reading through it, not sure about it's sustainability. Normally F is a prime sector any way with much less issues than G & I from where it should actually start. It does mention in future but that's pretty much a vague statement from the read of that! Not much of a hint even about how it will go beyond F-10 and about other sectors etc.

Let's see how that expands, if it's a long term thing to happen...
            90 days ago 

Imtiaz
            (1667 posts)
              90 days ago 

Mehmood Ali ..
              (12 posts)
              Probably Mr Imtiaz,

As i am living overseas so i have no idea about the ground reality. But when i saw the news, I was optimistic, hence i asked this question on the forum so that any dweller of Islamabad might answer.
                90 days ago 

Khalid
                (428 posts)
                Perfect
                  90 days ago 

Slick
                  (66 posts)

Sounds good on paper but generaly speaking in Pk one has to take care of their own security arrangements regardless of whichever city one lives in. As historicaly usualy regional police works together with criminal gangs to provide guidance and provide cover to those involved in house burglaries or car theft mafias etc. So its wise to stay away from police and avoid at all times if one can to stay safe.
                    73 days ago 

Khalid
                    (428 posts)
                    Very true Slick. Everything should be taken care of house owners anywhere around any city of the country.
                      73 days ago 

Post Answer (9 Answers)
                      Email Basket (0)
                      SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL