Peach Or Top City?

Who’s giving possessions now a days? Peach or Top City?

Dear Tahir There is no society called 'Peach'. Do you mean PECHS? Non of these these two is giving possession right now.

At least TopCity is not in a position to give possession any time soon.

Thanks M Majeed bro for correction

as i m new to these to these societies

Thanks Mr Khan , so is it reliable to buy some plots on the basis of papers cuz i m overseas pakistani cant keep n eye all the time :frowning:

Dear Sir, as far as the reliability is concerned, no one can guarantee that for TopCity coz its a pvt company.

PECHS is a cooperative society run by a management, so the risk factor is a bit low.

But high risk, high gain and also high loss. So the decision is urs.

I would suggest you to go for MPCHS projectm, which is safe and secure investment with good potential. Regards

Thanks for your helpful answer Mr khan

Top city is giving possession in Jan 2014 for B block, Mumtaz City giving possession on 29-12-2013 for Chenab block, not sure about PECHS, but i will highly recommend you to invest in Top City.

Lol, Tahir I think that your heading PEACH just says it all about PECHS! PECHS will be giving possession in M in new year sometime probably in march or something, unsure about that?

Go for Mumtaz City, development standards are good there but its double the rate of TC and possession is given in one block at the end of the week. Alternative go for Top City, which is reasonable and possession round the corner.

I would vote for Top City

But be careful of opinions - alot of forum members are invested there at the moment

Hhahha at Pechs comments..I don't know why people are against it when they have the best standard in terms of development and has given possession to all sectors except M block.

People are creating false hype of Top city when even there is not a single brick laid on the strucuture and we can see mud all around.

I would request everyone to visit the locations yourself before commenting anything...Please don't post blind comments

Lol Bilal Ehsan you need to calm down brother. This is a forum not an advertising agency. Although I do agree and I have noticed recently these past few months about a hype being created about TOP CITY, however, it is rightfully created since the road access is cutting directly through. Since it has been confirmed this year prices have rocketed, plus the speedy development has added the icing on the cake.

PECHS was a good choice for investment purposes back in Feb this year where they gave possession to earlier blocks and file prices were on about 12 lakhs for 10 marla, now they are double the rate hence why most of the juice is squeezed out in terms of investment point of view. How much further will they increase? Once possession is given most of the juice is squeezed out. Even though its a co-op society and has development which gives it an advantages, however, main drawback is road access as there was a false statement that apparently PECHS would get some sort of access via Kashmir Highway, however, their is no news about this and no sign of it either. Instead now dealers a suggesting that PECHS will have direct access to airport via airport gate, however, this does not seem to be possible because if they do get access it will cut straight through the car park, which is not possible. In terms of personal living PECHS maybe good, but as a result of this road access is restricted. Therefore, TOP CITY AND MUMTAZ CITY are main beneficiaries of road access hence why they are better in terms of investment.

Don't get disheartened brother. I am not a dealer, nor am I an advertising agency like most people on here. Check my post of NEXT BEST PLACE TO INVEST NEAR NEW AIRPORT for full break down and read every single post for progress, and we came to a conclusion that in terms of investment Top City is the best. For personal living Mumtaz City is the best along with Pechs.