PECHS vs F-16

Which option is good for 2-3 years investment? F-16 or pechs.

Both will have almost equal growth in my view point…

How much do u expect a 5 marla plot in k sector of pechs will b in 2 years time. Regards & thanks

If f 16 development begin with in next 6 to 8 months it will be much higher then pechs due to its prime location and also its connected with 2 developed and populated sector, however if jkchs fails to begin development then may be pechs and it returns will be equal

F-16 will catch the price of g-15 if development works starts there because both are located in the same vicinity…

Thank you Ibrahim sb and Saad sb for your valuable opinions.

Welcome any time sir…

F-16 prices will increase IF development starts on time.

But not all areas of F-16 will be developed any time soon. Some areas are still not under possession for development. So it is very important to buy where there are no brick kilns or other occupiers.

Thats an interesting scenario to find the area which is not occupied. This becomes more interesting if we consider the rumor true that the JK society has changed or is soon going to change the layout plan of F-16. If they do change the map of sector then it will at the end depend upon the society that which number plot is occupied or not occupied.

Sir this cannot be the case that u go and buy a plot with possession and after the changes in layout plan u got allotted a plot which is not occupied…the area which is not occupied is always mentioned in the map and it cannot be the case…

Thanx Saadi but the question is how at the first instance one will come to know whether a plot is in the area under possession of society?. I guess what you said probably would work well when the society bifurcates their possession area from that which is not under their possession.

Sir non possession area will be clearly mentioned in the map ask any dealer about that area and he will also tell u about that area…

Thats good if the non-possession area is presently marked in the sector’s map. I was in fact unaware of this.

I think no reasonable society will transfer a possession area plot to non-possession area on revision of map… What can however go wrong is that you bought a plot facing a nice park on the old map, and in the new map you find that your plot now faces a lovely grid station! That is not only possible, but something like this is going to happen to a few poor individuals, thats my guess. Its unfortunate, but thats how it is.

Yes sir the location of ur plot may change as amjad sb mentioned but it would not be the case that u go nd buy plot in possession and after re engineering ur plot is in non possession area…

Syed Amjad, are you involve in property buying selling processes or just a member of this forum to advise people in a useful way?

Some parts of f16 sector is currently in land disputes, so not sure whether it can be relied upon. For that reason pechs would be recommended. Location wise I would prefer f-16 any day of the week. But the false promises have put me off f-16 for this reason.

Sir f-16 tag is very reasonable and i think so that it is a good investment for those who wants to invest their money for long term…

Before development work then can change map but now they cant change sub sectors