Please suggest 1.5 million plot in zone 2

Dear all,

Can you please suggest any good investment opportunity in zone 2 for 1.5 million

Thanks

Try searching for plots in AWT. You can find 10 marla plot there

Brother it depends, but i will suggest you if you want to make investment for 2-3 years go for Pechs islamabad, top city etc …i will not say that it will double you money in 2 -3 months …but certainly give you more than any other place if you invest 1.5 million…bcz airport will be constructed in near future and i dont see any investment of 1.5 million in any other place will give you that fruit …i am not real estate agent …but i can help you for free …contact me:0344-5192328.

Divide ur investment. AWT, ECHS, D17, Gulberg, DHA 2 (N,P) are good options to consider.

You can visit us at www.manahilestate.com or call our representative at 0334-3076813.

What about bahria town phase 8 extension plots 5 Marla Plots

Whats the future of extension. Would it be wise to buy plot there ?

Phase 8 is far better thn extension, atleast in phase 8 things are on ground compare to extension.

@Manahil plz elaborate more on divide your investment …,

Dear ManahilEstate,

The budget is 1.5 miilion not a 15 million so he can't divide his investment if you have some thing in 1.5 million then please share.

Dear Zia Malik,

don't go to phase 8 extension if you can raised your budget then go to phase8 M block which is around 2million.

Regards

It is 1.5 million. I thought 15 million.

Well in this amount, you can buy one 5 marla plot in pechs.

Other options are higher then your budget.

You can consider some instalment options too.

E-19 is another option in your budget. 1 kanal plot file will cost you around 12 to 13 lacs.

BUT E-19, AWT, PECHS, ECHS not in Zone 2 and outside isb limits…in proper zone 2 please indicate any property in 1.5 million range. …

Thanks All your responses. Really appreciate

As Million said please suggest in Zone -2

In Zone-2, F-16 may be you can find a 30x60 plot.

But it is little risky in my opinion. Now it depends on you either you can take risk or not.

In zone-2 1.5 million is not sufficient to buy any plot in some good society. F-16 is risky, E-16 RP is also not good option.

another option is to buy a shop or apartment in capital square.

Zone-2 limits will extend and also CDA limits once new Islamabad Airport is complete and operational

Invest in roshan Pakistan E 16 sector .I HV a very good option for you in this budget.others options are beyond reach in zone 2…cntct me 03355970148.

Thanks Mirza

Can you please let me know what is capital square ? Which sector or society

Capital square in b 17 sector of multi.shop price start from 17 lac n flat price min 26 lac.4 year installment plan.a project of red sun.why roshan pakistan its also good you all get 11 marla clear plot in this range I HV options if you interested Zia SB.location of e 16 is best and will be double in couple of years.you can visit this WD me if you interested.b17 is 4 5 km away from e16.

Brother,

Please consider the below option for 1.5 Million Investment

New Airport Town

A project of C.S.M Builders & Developers (Pvt.) Ltd

First project right in front of new Islamabad International Airport's CARGO TERMINAL gate.

Limited plots of

5 Marla (500,000/-)

10 Marla (1000,000/-)

1 & 2 Kanals (20,00,000/-)

Starting price 1 Lac per Marla

Ownership/Possession of Plot is available at Spot

Please Contact for further details.

0345-850-1359

The good thing about the New Airport Town is,

You will become the full owner of the land at the time of purchase ... And proper paper work / registry /Inteqaal will happen ... In a proper way.

Even you can get demarcation of your land and can construct the building the way you want

Thanks Every One with your suggestions.

I have decided to invest in DHA Phase 2 Extension / Valley

I would appreciate if expert can advise which is best for Investment from above two ?

Thanks

Dha valley is very long project n giv you good return in 10 years i think but dnt know about dha phase 2 extension.why you are not considering roshan pakistan you will get very good return in it in couple of years hopefully double rate,n its also very cheap n locaton is excelent.