Plot at B-17 D Block 30x60

Dear concerned,

I am interested to buy a plot at B-17 D block. Please let me the market conditions, development work and place to live etc.

I would also be interested to know about plot price.

Thanks for your time and efforts.

Best regards, Qaiser Abbas

Guys,

I am waiting for your response as i want to decide and put some money in market.

How much time it will take to handover/development work completed? Prices in near future I heard that going down after artificial rise on announcement of Margalla Avenue?

I need your expert advice specially Syed Ibrahim

Thanks for your time and support.

Best regards, Qaiser

Dear Qaiser,

Sorry for replying to you late, in last 6 weeks d block prices came down almost one lac.

Right now they have purchased some land there and also they cleared there land for double road but still development work is not begin, approximately d black will take 3 years for development, so better is to wait for a few days may be prices go more down.

Dear Mr. Ibrahim,

Thanks for your expert opinion and really appreciate your comments. Please advise me development status of block E. Hopefully they will handover at the end of year 2013? Actually I am looking place for residential purpose. As per your reply I don't assume block D suits my requirements (before this I was assuming that they will handover block D before E).

One more what if I look some developed plot or under development plot at phase 8 of Bahria Town?

Please guide me best location for plot on main gt road (to Taxila) in cost of 10-12 lac and construction can be started after 2 years e.g. confirm handover in start of 2015.

Thanks for your kind support.

Best regards, Qaiser Abbas

Dear Qaiser,

Development status of e block is much better then many other projects they will start giving possessions in end of 2013 and inshAllah will complete with in 2 or 3 years.

In phase 8 developed plots are good for investment plus residential purpose. Distance to main Islamabad is the only drawback of Bahria phase 8 otherwise development standards are too high.

Main GT Road in your budget B 17 E block is a good option and if u can arrange 4 or 5 lac more then ECHS D-18 is a good society you will get 600 sq yards plot there with possession water gas electricity.

Dear brother ibrahim,

I really appreciate your response in this regard. Actually i am planning this weekend to spend on this assignment and hopefully will be able to shortlist some place.

What about following options?

1 - pechs - seems great place to live in future having access from kashmir highway as well as fateh jang road. Please share pros and cons

2 - jinnah garden phase - 1 ( 30 x 60) - this is good place near naval and pwd, korang but the only issue is i heard is that underground water level is very low as well society is not spending on development. How much time this will take?

3 - overseas enclave bahria - you are right away from islamabad is major draw back but i am thinking peace of mind for family in my absence.

4 - any idea about wapda town near sangjani?

Thanks for your time and efforts

Thanks, Qaiser abbas

Dear Qaiser,

PECHS will be a very good sector but after airport, as access from both major roads will make PECHS prominent, but it will take 2 years app.

Jinnah garden developed phase is good for living near to some good societies, I am not sure about there water level issues will confirm.

Bahria is always good for peace of mind, beautiful development security maintenance everything is good there no doubt only drawback is location.

However Wapda Town Sangjani is not a very good option right now it will take a long time to be properly populated.

The best way is to visit all of above mentioned options meet some dealers in every sector it will clear your mind.

Dear brother Ibrahim,

Thanks for your prompt response. Yesterday i have visited Ghauri Town, Bahria phase viii and shortlisted one plot in Bahria Ali block with possession.

Today I am planning to visit PECHS, ECHS, AWT and Wah New City.

What about your suggestion about AWT. Plots are cheap there an they claim that fully developed and few plots are under construction? These new plots must be of investors?

As I am planning to decide in next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your valuable time and support.

Best regards, Qaiser

Awt is a cheap sector and almost fully developed. Major issue is there aces. General manager of mpchs ch abdul majeed said that they got an approval of interchange, motorway interchange which will directly facilitate mpchs ,awt and echs but it will take time

Brother Syed Ibrahim,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion and input on this matter which is really important for you.

Now i finally reach to conclusion as an outcome of my evaluation and study (so for). I have two options available in my budget.

1) B-17 E block - as this block will be developed before d block and hope so that development will be completed in 2 years time. Only drawback is stone crushing Margalla Hills and allergy may disturb to resident produced by the dust.

2) PECHS - I visited this place on Sunday, they have very low development standard and plot prices are comparatively high. I personally think it will take 2 - 3 years to settle this place and only charm is shifting of new air port. They have started k block on installment and claims (Mian Brothers) that development in k block will be completed in maximum six months.

Rest Allah SWT knows better. I really appreciate your help and favor. May Allah SWT grant you reward for this, ameen. As you are investing your time and experience for betterment of general public.

Please comment if you think something is better for us e.e. People like me who can arrange maximum 10-12 lac and wants to enjoy good place for them and family in next 2 years time for constructions.

Thanks, Qaiser