Plot for building house in 1-2 years in Isb/Rwp

Budget: ~3.9 million
Where should i buy a plot for residential purpose in the isb/area?

My work area is islamabad (pak secretariat)

I will need bank loan for construction of house, so the housing society should be as such having no issues with getting loan from bank.

Thanks.

Bahria Enclave non-developed area

Which block?

I think u wont be able to get loan against bahria land…banks normally consider registery as a valid colleteral.

Bahria enclave is best for isb jobians.

Thanks for the response. What are other options, like on the Isb Hiway?

Dera Akif,

Around highway CBR-1,Jinnah Garden,Sawan Garden,Gulberg,River Garden,PWD and many more.

In your budget I think Gulberg possession or developed 7 marla plots are better option but it will take time for livable.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem,

What about Ghauri Town phases?

BE is good option...but u will not be able to get loan against Bahria Town plots...

Along expressway, Nadeem sb, has mentioned for you the options... You can also have a look at Naval Anchorage.

Regards

Thanks all. What about Ghauri Town?

DHA-2 Proper J block can also be explored. A 5 Marla in good location could come insdie your budget.

Aq sir your input needed on bahria enclave sunset villas thread.

In this budget you can get 1.2 kanal developed plot in Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society. This will give you very decent sized lawn. Location is adjacent to CDA Sector I-16 and members of society are high ranking Ministry officials who are mostly ambassadors and other diplomats working in Pakistan embassies overseas. It has solid and good development works worth seeing for yourself. Price growth potential is based on new Airport Thallian interchange road on which work has been started. I suggest you visit the society and also discuss with society office which is located in the compound of Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Constitution Avenue Islamabad. Very reliable investment ready to construct a house.

Questions to those who suggested bahria enclave. Is it the right time to buy? I have been hearing things like BE is extremely overvalued and will come down

@paki1

What are access routes for FOECHS?

Banks are not going to sanction any loan for Bahria since Bahria doesn't transfer the land in your name. And banks deem it a dangerous investment. I have been looking for some place to start constructing my house with roughly the same budget as yours. Thankyou for starting this thread.

I have visited naval anchorage but their prices for 10 marla are in 70 lac range. Jinnah housing society doesn't even have a proper entrance up till now and they also have a case going on regarding possession of land.

Gulberg is a great option but i dont know when it is going to be livable.

I would request all other forum members to also give their input. There are many people with 40-50 lacs budget (for land acquisition) and 50-60 lac (for construction) who might benifit from your suggestion.

@Nawaz Malik

What a surprise. Last time i visited Naval Anchorage was in Dec 2016 and prices there were 70-80 lac for 1 kanal. Are you sure about this? Which dealer did you talk to? I suggest you talk to "PakWatan" property dealer on main commercial of Naval Anchorage.

What about ECHS and CDECHS ?

@li, access to Foreign Office Society is through CDA sector I-16. Later it will have access to several important roads being constructed through this area including in particular new Airport road through Thallian on which work has begun.
Where else can you get a developed 1.2 kanal touching a proper CDA sector in this price. Development standards i. Foechs are at least same or even better than I-16.

@Paki 1

Is there possession in all blocks of foreign office housing society, and is there any construction activity over there?

Thanks