Plot in 4.5 million

Aoa,

I was thinking to buy a plot in 1-16/2/4.Any direct owner plz contact .If gulberg possession plot available in this range

Wsalam for Residencia, any reasonable possession plot you may need to stretch your budget to 50+ to get one. Apparently something in V, T or adjacent blocks. Its worth it!

I-16 is solid. For now 16/2 have more house construction and more in demand. I think in the longer run 16/4 will surpass it especially those plots that are right behind the Markaz. In that budget go for category plot it will rise better!

@imtiaz thanks for your guidence.so it is better to invest in Gulberg or 1-16.do u know some relaible dealer for 1-16 or someone selling good location plot?

I personally would go for Gulberg, if I am gonna go for construct and live. The only issue is those with possession in 5 million brackets are partially developed and take a long time to populate due to some land litigation issues in near proximity of developed and possession plot.

I-16 is safe but CDA and broken infrastructure. I suggest to:

- See I-16 on GMaps, if you zoom in to max and click on land you can even see plot number (I-16 is one of the best layout sectors of CDA I-series)

- Visit yourself.

- I bought and sold through a reasonable guy who facilitated well. In CDA process is simple, the dealer most likely will arrange face to face meeting and will explicitly ask for his 1% commission upon transfer.

You may email me, should you like to and I will be happy to share his details for your facilitation!

All the best!

I-16/2 and 4 will rise in future. Seen lot of people selling I-15 and taking possesion plots in I-16 for construction. Gulberg is good but bit long term in this budget range. I-16 plot will generate better ROI in this range.

How long one can expect to see some better return on investment in I-16.

I’ve heard that plot prices in I-16 have come down recently compared to 12 months ago - is this correct?

Dear someone has given you wrong information. I don't think there is ANY property in Pakistan where prices have come down.

I-16 prices had a jump after the inauguration of Airport...then were almost stagnant for a couple of years and now over the last 7-8 months, the prices have increased at least 15%.

Demand of plots is high and it is difficult to find a good plot unless you give "munh-mangi-qeemat"

@Jay

I hope you are right as I myself have a 5 marla plot in I-16/3 (bought as investment a couple of years ago). A friend of mine has recently sold his 7 or 8 marla plot in I-16/4 for a price below what he was getting for his plot 12 months ago. The reason he was been told was that people have started investing now more in I-15 or I-14 (not sure which one is the sector CDA is currently developing). Unless if he has been ripped off by some dealer as he is an overseas Pakistani. I'm living overseas so don't know the ground realities.

@Arshad Khan, I have not seen any price downfall since last 6-8 months, rather the prices are jumped. Might be as an overseas Pakistani someone took the advantage and your friend do not have the true picture about his plot.

Prices are increasing day by day, overall all the propertiy market is rising, increase in price for i-14 and i-15 will also give boom to to the prices of i-16. I-16 have a big advantage of possession which i-15 will not see in near future.

I-16 doesn't have underground electricity. Even slight wind causes power outages and WAPDA dont respond quickly.

Buy 5 marla at B-17 F block or Faisal Hills. 100+ houses already completed. Commercial projects going at full swing.

With motorway interchange B-17 & Faisal Hills is the next gold mine. Inshallah

I would agree with @Khalid sb

I myself have plot in I-16 and the prices went up 20% in one year.