Plot on installment

Aoa,
I'm an overseas pakistani and currently in pakistan on holidays. I'm interested in buying a plot on installments in islamabad. Can someone please recommend which housing society/scheme is currently offering plots on installments? I'll appreciate the valuable advice by the members of this forum. As point of note it will be an investment property.
Kind regards,
Arshad

Sir u can contact me at my mail...i.e:saadzafar92@outlook.com…I can give you further details…

Arshad sab…if u want to go for a safe and long term investment…u may explore DHA Islamabad…phase 2 or phase 2 extension…depending on ur budget.

No plot is available in phase 2 on installments basis…

Pechs near new Islamabad airport is giving plots on installments. Visit www.manahilestate.com or call at 03212837096

Thanks for the responses. Is there any good project for apartments on installments in F-11, E-11 or in any other mainstream sectors of Islamabad. Do you guys recommend, will it be a wiser to invest in an apartment. Will its value appreciate after a couple of years. Thanks.

Sir many of the projects are under construction in E-11 but they are bit expensive.In F-11 also apartments are too much expensive…It all depends upon ur budget now…Btw it is a good investment…

Main attraction today for investment purpose is New Islamabad Airport. You can invest in close-by societies for guaranteed return since This is a capital city with thousands of people coming in and going out daily with lot of commercial activity and residential requirement for stay,hence the concept of guest houses is successful in isb. So investment near airport will give guaranteed return and major investors have invested massively around the airport for future return. You will need for look for some reliable society to invest in and the society which is going to lie at best place to capture the capital coming into the city. There are private societies and cooperative societies, cooperative society has to be member of ICT and has a board which oversees the performance and it has some checks on it. Private societies are more risky to invest in due to lack of checks on their performance. Cooperative societies close to the airport are ICHS and PECHS, ICHS lies at the farther right side of the airport boundary so access will be big issue since no direct road access is present there and anybody coming to islamabad wouldn't prefer to go that way. PECHS is facing the airport and it is going to get direct access from kashmir highway, so best suited for stay and commercial activities since distance from airport boundary is around 1 KM and it is the first society that people pass along when entering the city. So Major investment is being done here and prices are rising rapidly. This is the high time to make investment as there is less than one year left when prices will be out of reach of investors. Look at the google map, or see airport road networks map.You will find PECHS most promising in terms of value and preference. You can check http://manahilestate.com for details on the society, or contact 03212837096 for details and booking of installment plots.

Saadi sahab...dha phase 2 and phase 2 extension...there are files available for 1 KANAL PLOTS...after paying the cost of land or cost of certificate what ever u say...development charges have to be paid installments... Its a good investment.

Regards.

Sir i think u are pointing to wards dha phase 2(ex-commoners town)???

No, sir.. Dha phase 1 and phase 2 extension.. in phase 1 still some plots are having open files..with installments paid..i mean of development charges... And in phase 2 extension most of the plots are in the form of open certificates..and the development charges are to be paid in installments... A lot of business going on ..good investment opportunity..long term.

You may consider B-17 on installment basis in E-Block. Regards

@ Ihsan can we get anything in B17 E block on instalments