Plot On Installments 5 Lac Cash

Salam!! I want to buy a plot on installment.. I have only 5 lac in cash... And I can afford up to 20000 installment each moth..

Can you please guide me a promising society... Which can promising returns on maturation?

Thank you

Which location are you interested in ?

Which City?

In this cost JKCHS will be best for you adjacent to gulberg.

Where is it rashid sir ? location plz ?

JKCHS ZONE 5 ISLAMABADits very famous society.

Sir, y r the prices are still this much low ? and how can one get a plot there ? thanks a lot rashid bhai

Sir, I am interested in Islamabad!!!...

@Nasir

@Rashid Bhia... What are the prices in JKCHS... And what are the prices? how much installments? which sector..

Thanks

Go for PECHS. You can buy good option of 30x70 size plot in K block in this price.

Or in M block, go for Installment plot.

PECHS has good future as it is very close to the new islamabad airport.

Why is JKCHS Zone V all of sudden started to gather momentum?

PECHS and Faisal town are available on instalments.

Dear Rashid saab,

Pls shed light on JKCH

thanks,

JKCHS is jamu kashmir housing society they have four zone 2 sectors G15 F 15 and F 16 g15 fuly developed f 15 partially and f 16 not developed yet they have zone 5 very minmal development equal to nothing over there thats y prices are low in zone 5 because the current managementis totally in efficient it will change as election are coming this year.

So zone 5 if you see the price in this price u wil hardly get anything in islamabad but from last month prices are increased it is in front of H block of gulberg where the price touches 20 lakh for 7 marla.

Dear haseeb.i have plot in 2 societies in islamabad ,JKCHS is good but in zone 2 not in zone 5,they have acquired land in JKCHS but still no work there ,faisal town is good but not in your reach.i will tell you good plan better you call me 03215026410 after 5pm in workind days.

Dear Haseeb, you are right PECHS new phases are better than other societies i.e. TC, i just visited the site yesterday and booked two with possession.

As per latest information TC only posses sector B land as sold to MQM management. Prices are suppose to be on declining trend

AJ&K Zone 5, visited the site one week ago, its almost 15 KM from main Loe bhair stop, deep in mountains. Off no worth.