Plot on installments January, 2013

I know there are a of topics already on this topic but most of them are 1-2 years old.

I need advise regarding purchasing a plot on installments in Lahore or Islamabad.

My down payment range is 7 lac. And i can pay 50k monthly.

Thanks for the help

In Islamabad you have 4 options.

B-17 E block Jamu zone v Gulberg University Town

All of them are in your range.

Dear Ibrahim,

What is installment option in b17 e block and Jammu zone v Not interested in Gulberg and university town

Please mentions details of first two

Farhan

Dear Farhan

In B-17 E block approximate price of installment plot is 13 to 13.5 lac in which you have to pay 7 lac initially (down payment plus 2 installments and premium) remaining amount you have to pay in quarterly installments of Rs 90,000.

In zone 5 there are 2 kind of bookings one is old booking in which total plot price is 3 lac and 225,000 is profit so total price 525,000.

Dear Ibrahim

Is it wise decision to invest in b17 e block in installments with premium at this time, is this plot having worth around 13 lac and has it some further potential of price gain in next 2 to 3 years

@Ibrahim,

What are prices for b17 sector e for 1 kanal or 2 kanal?

You can invest your money in Gulberg cause its nearest to Islamabad. As for as b17 is concerned its quiet far away from Islamabad.

There are plots available on installments which belong to the civil servants you will have to pay 5 to 6 lac initially and afterwards you can pay in installments. The total plot will cost you about 12 lac and the size plot will be 7 marla. It’s even cheaper than what star marketing is offering

What are future prospects of Gulburg as compare to B-17 which is near to new airport and Margalla Avenue? B-17 have more potential than Gulburg as seen now.

Well B-17 is not a bad place to invest your money but its distance from zero point Islamabad is more 25 km where as the entrance of Gulberg Islamabad is only 12 km from zero point. As for as the new airport is concerned there is no certain and final date of its opening. These days Gulberg Islamabad is best option for your investment. But try to buy it from the open market cause it will cost much less than star marketing.

Plots of Gulberg Islamabad are available in less price then star marketing is offering. Which means there are some issues with this project and at the initial stage its prices are in negative and those who bought now are already in loss. It will be same as Roshan Pakistan scheme who sold thousands of plots on paper but they don't have enough land.

B17 is good project and Multi has good reputation. Phase-e will be handed over in approx. 3 years time. The installment plan is also for 30 months. So it is a long term investment plan but it will give some benefit. The main disadvantage of this sector is dust due to crushing of Margalla side which is very close to b17. Specially phase-a prices r less then other phases because it is very near to crushing site. Also, it is very far from zero point. Though they claim of being close to new air port but in fact they are far away.

I would suggest one option according to your budget. In front of new airport. PECHS has launched its k block. 30x 70 size plots are available on one year installment plan. Development of k block is already in progress and they told to give possession within 4 to 6 months. Total price is 13 lac and down payment is 4 lac. I think you can easily manage it. This location is very good as it is close to new airport and have access through Kashmir Highway also. You can get information about it and plan accordingly.

@Abdul Majid

Gulburg main entrance is 12km but you have to travel 8km from entrance to Gulburg Residencia. Why some invest in Gulburg even you can get same size plot in Soan Garden which distance is less then Gulburg?

I have

I have seen PECHS, I think it is in D 18, well, its prices are low, but it does not have its own entrance gate. In this regard it depends upon d 17. Is it true? And what is the future of Park Enclave?

Can some one please input regarding the properties in Lahore ?

Would be nice if you guys can pm or email me please.

I am willing to buy plots on installments in Lahore or around the GT road close to Gujranwala.

Many thanks

Best investment on installment in lahore is bahria town

@sarwer could u please update me if i can buy on instalments ? Or any clue regarding the nfc2 phase if that is without any fraud

Hello usman ahmad, you must visit zameen.Com’s agent section and contact the agents of lahore and islamabad to find appropriate property on installment in your required area.