Search Options
Ask Your Question 
Ask Now
Prop Guide

Property Guru
7338 posts
24 best
Nadeem Ahmed

Property Guru
4951 posts
19 best

Property Guru
4723 posts
6 best

Property Guru
3031 posts
26 best

Property Guru
2515 posts
21 best
Abdul Qayyum

Property Guru
2457 posts
7 best

Property Guru
2059 posts
14 best
Khalid Javai

Property Guru
1999 posts
0 best

Property Guru
1868 posts
0 best
Sheikh Abdul

Property Guru
1753 posts
16 best
Baber Rabban

Property Guru
1716 posts
16 best

Property Guru
1529 posts
3 best

Expert Authority
1477 posts
2 best
Syed Ibrhaim

Expert Authority
1438 posts
17 best

Expert Authority
1189 posts
1 best

Expert Authority
1172 posts
8 best

Expert Authority
1157 posts
13 best
Ace Property

Expert Authority
1114 posts
9 best

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
( 168 posts )

[3 Answers]

My dad has a plot in bahria town rawalpindi phase 8. He wants to transfer a plot onto my name. My dad is going to pakistan in december but i live abroad.

Can anyone please tell me do i need to be present in pakistan in order for him to transfer plot onto my name?

Which documents will he need to show?

Thank you for your help!

    783 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Reply
    (813 posts)
    You need

    Certificate from Nadra family tree

    You need to apply ndc letter at bahria head officr it takes one day

    50,000 transfer fee if ig is 10 marla

    Ur father need to be there n ur poc or nicop required.

    I have recently done it
      783 days ago 

      (168 posts)
      Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

      Is it possible for my father to not be present there if he can give letter of authority to someone?
        782 days ago 

        (813 posts)
        In my case my mother and i were both present . They take picture and inside bahria headoffice they prepare affidavit against 1000 rupees.

        First you need NDC letter from bahria headoffice (letter giv information about outstanding charges etc) and how much is transferred fee . U need to to show family tree and get signature inside bahria headoffice so they can reduce your transfer fee.

        You need to fill in and submit it and then you need to affidavit, NDC and transfer fee receipt at this point they might ask to see your father .
          782 days ago 

          Post Answer (3 Answers)
          Email Basket (0)