Possession plot with 3 mil budget in rwp/isb

I don't have much idea of prices in islamabad but some middle-income family members are considering options of buying a possession plot in rawalpindi/islamabad to construct their home immediately afterwards.

Are there any good options in the budget of pkr 3 million for that in the twin cities?

No options in 3M budget with immediate possession.

Maybe something with possession in a year or two? Or perhaps some options with a higher budget, say, 4 million?

Dha phase 3 sector B can also be a good choice. You will get 5 marla in 3.5million.

@Fahad what happened to your dha phase 3 plot. Did you started construction already.

5 marla plot in abubakar,usman,ali block in bahria phase 8 is very good option.

Gulshan Sehat is good option according to your budget. Many Houses has already been constructed.

Gulberg 5 marla is also in your budget. Also b-17, university town, I-16 can be livable in next 2-3 years.

Nasir ab has good suggestions, would like to add a little bit of my view:

I would suggest to avoided 5 Marlas in Gulberg, as of now they only exist in Files anr may be years of wait to see them on ground, someday. AA may be ok but still long term. For me, as of now 5 Marla in Gulberg should be avoided unless someone can have holding power of 3+ yrs at minimum.

University Town is reasonable enough (Possession part), location is great but access is poor

Thank you for the input, gents. They are also considering options in Gulshan Abad. What is your opinion on that, if anyone has info on it?

Dear Ali Kamran,

Gulshan Abad Phase-1 is good option but don't go Phase-1 there is lot of land issues.

I think Nasir sab give you good idea B-17 E block or I-16 other hand Safari Valley Ali block and E-1 Phase-8.

If you like to live local area then Adiala or Chakri road is good option.

Regards

@riyadh

No I havent started construction yet but got the possession. Did soil testing a week ago. Hopefully start construction at the end of this month or start of next month.

Good thing is zameen ace homes are going to construct in that same location. They are selling houses on installments. Approx 20 houses in sector A , DHA 3.

May be B-17 is an option.

@Fahad Azhar.

Its good news really that Zameen ACE homes are constructing in Dha phase 3 in Sector B.definetely it will give a huge boost to phase 3 face.and more people will start construction .

I-14/16 is good, both, for resale and the name sake: CDA original sectors but since they are low profile places in the eyes of CDA….almost 40 years of inception but still not comparable to surrounding good societies, such as BTs & DHAs!
Now a very important factor has become a determining concern in the area for living: The Water bed! Centuries old thinking still prevails, make house near to the rivers and most part of BT phase-8 & DHA-4, located near the river. Water supply shortage will also be there in future but presently much better than, the places having chronic shortage such as airport society, G-series sectors & a whole lot of places in and around twin cities.
Talking of DHA-3, 5 Marlas: Good but not so good when we bring it on par with the same general location, same 5 Marlas of Bahria zone-4/zone 5 extension: fully developed, lesser on price compared to DHA-3 where 5 Marlas are located far from GT road whereas BT’s 5 Marlas are much near to GT road, less than 3 km. Buy it today at 30 lacs and start home the very next day. DHA-3 is best on 10 Marla’s locations, though. B-17: An isolated place now but a proposed link road from Tarnol crossing being part of the RRR, may put itself on better side.
But one in hand is better than two in bushes: Phase-8 still a winner for a medium size home immediate construction. E1 best but not thick in papulation. Ali block as Nadeem Bhai is then better.

Thank you, AQ sahab for a detailed reply. Thank you everyone else for your insight as well. I will forward it to my relatives, hopefully they will be able to make a good use of their savings.

@Nadeem sahab, Before writing this post here, when I was told that they are considering Gulshanabad, my first question to them was whether they will be getting immediate possession, and they said they will be (in Gulshanabad Phase II). Haven’t talked with them since but if they do get possession, would that be good enough?

What about AWT (Army welfare Trust) Housing society. Its also a good option to invest 3 million and also possession of plots available. Ready to build your home. Electricity gas and water availabe.

Kamran sab, they probably wanted their home a little nearer the cities.

Eventually they bought a possession plot in Rawalpindi in Bilal Colony, if I remember correctly. For PKR 3.5 million. Dunno if it was the best option but they seem to be happy with the choice.