Post covid rental income investment advice

Dear members,
Covid has surely affected everyone, some more than others. My job is about to finish unfortunately, and i have some 7 mil saved. (will get 3 mil more in the next 4 months)
I am looking for a steady income source by investing this 10 mil, mostly in the form of rent so that i can keep putting food on the table, once the job has ended. Any good options in isb/rwp area would be appreciated.
Seniors ur guidance and expertise required

Dear Saud,

Surely this pandemic has hit everyone hard. Except for Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and the likes who've added tens of billion $ to their wealth and some pathology labs in our beloved country who made a fortune from COVID testing and vaccination.

Coming to your rental investment question. I would suggest you to consider Meezan investment schemes, which are interest free, give good return and your capital is somewhat protected.

If you insist on rental options, then I might suggest you to look for shop or office in a well-managed commercial project, which can protect your property and rental income both.

I might connect you to one such option in Bahria Enclave (Capital Mall & Residency) which I personally know and can assure you of their fair and honest dealing. This project is near completion and it will fit your budget. For details send me PM or email at isloo001@yahoo.com

Saud sb
Meezan investment ribba-free products are good. My friend had very lucrative income from one of their schemes. Human insight only Allah Knows but they told him that they invested his money in some airport in UAE that almost doubled his investment.
In 1 crore & little more, you can have one full hall in any 5 Marla plaza in bahria phase-8 in hot sectors such as overseas blocks.
The rent will be min 55,000 per month with 10 per cent annual increase.
You can have brand new two apartments in those towers from reputable builders in DHA phase-2. Rent will be min 50,000 for two flats but appreciation is good if you book in the tower which is near completion.
In bahria phase 1-6, in civic center, shops and offices can give you lucrative rental income. A shop costing 80 Lacs can give you min 35-38K rent.

Good insight AQ sb. Thanks.

,whats the average price of small shop in bahria 1-6 commercials of size like 170-180?

80 lac is not bad in such posh and developed areas. In gulberg D markaz, asking price is 80 lac for commercials that will need 2-3 years to complete.

AOA,Ramadan kareem to all brothers,

I agree with AQ sab.He Shared best options for rental income and other hand GT road is best for commercial investment like D-mall,Zeta mall act there is many options and around fully populated area if you see around Bahria 1 to 6 and Dha-2 and other hand Bahria 7,8 and Dha-3.this area become of Hub commercial in near future.Gulberg is also good option for future income.CDA I-9 also best for rental income.

Regards

@Inamullah, also check Behria phase 4 civic center, it gives best rental return and resale is also quite fast.

@Nadeem Sb, can you give me the idea about commercial of I-9, like price and rent of shop there.

Dear Kashif Ehsan,
As i am in Kuwait and stuck due to travel restrictions and don't know current situation but two years back i purchased one shop for my brother in Markaz price was 20.2 million and now rent is 1.5 lakh and shop worth is around 30.5 million.Prices are very high in this area and very less options for purchasing.May you find something but good options more than 30 million.
Regards

Khan sb
I talked generally on civic center. Shops & offices are usually available. Shops normally in lower ground & ground floor and offices on 1st floor. Banks normally rent both, either lower plus ground or ground plus 1st floor.
As I said here several times that my trusted dealer for the last more two decades is chinar property located in civic center itself. CEO is col Shams. An honest person and managing my several properties in phase 1-6 without any issue so far.
During the second last boom, col sb gave me 10 Lacs profit on a single plot in one week while I was working abroad!
Mr Shams can be contacted to close a fair deal as per my long experience with him.
Last time, he contacted me, a year before, an office in civic center, costing 78 Lacs and rent was 42,000 per month but I was tied up with my construction business and could not afford to pull money.
I called just now his office guy and was told a flat 2 bed costing 50 Lacs and rent is 25 to 28K.

Thanks Nadeem Sb