Price

Bahria town isb mei kya price hai ghar ki ...?
1 kanal or 2 kanal ghr ki or dha phase 2 mei ?? Kisi ko pata hai ?

Furqan sb…Sir it all depends upon your budget…I have best options available in every phase of bahria town and dha…For best deals you can contact me at 03455370978…

Thora koi banda approx. Bata de …to kuch sochun mei phir ? any one here jo price distribution ko thora bata sakein aprrox/…

Sir in bahria phase 1to 6…1 kanal house varies from 2.8 crores to 4.5 crores approx…In dha phase 2,1 kanal house varies from 2.25 crores to 3.8 crores…You can also consider dha 1 for living…

Apka num ha …mere range mei hoga tow contact karunga …em lookin under 2 …yeh 2 ares mei e …1 kanal ka .

In this country rich are becoming richer and poor are becoming poorer and gap is widening on daily basis. …masses cannot aford daily use items and had to face msny hardship. …one the other hand capitalist and investors community are praying day and night for their property prices to rise overnight…this is cruelty. …Some time I feel this property business is like zakheera andozi of land where you hord plots and try to create artificial shortage for the masses. …needy had to pay high to fullfil the basic life requirement…

Market search ki ja sakti hai under 2 in dha 2 sector J or for a single storey USED house…You can contact me…

Y dont u consider constructing… Buy a plot and construct according to ur taste/choice

I was shared a website please refer to www.bahriatowns.com for latest update on prices i found it very helpful

Thumbs up mr.Adil nice share

Shukirya bhaiyon sb ka ..

Adil jo apny send ki hai us ke hisaab se tow kafi low price hai 20 marla ki bhi bahria town ..tw 1 kanal or bhi kam hona chaye ..2 ke andar hona chaye phr ...

Mehrbani aapki