Price For A 10 Marla Posession Plot In Bahria Phase 8

I am looking to buy a 10 Marla possession plot in Phase 8, Bahria Town for construction of my home.

Need advice from forum members on the price, and which is a good block for living.

Looking forward to your suggestions on this.

Plot prices varies from block to block. C, d, e, f1 blocks are good to construct home. Approximately price range would be 45-55 Lacs.

And any idea about the construction cost for a 10 marla, 5 bedroom double story house ?

It depends on where you constructing…and what kind of construction you want…It starts from 1400 to 2500 per sqft

H–T … Can you please share your contact details pls.

I am interested to buy at F1 or E at Price range of 40 Lakh .09

Ive send you a txt on your mobile

H-T my friend

once u mentioned that u bought plot at safari valley for 40 lakh (if i remember). Whats price of it now?

Brother… It went up to 45 now i think its back to around 40 in umer block

Thanks Janab. Do you think its fair deal?

Plot no 1289

7 Marla

Back open,

Umer block?

St 79??? if thats the rite street than its not back open but its a good deal but try and visit the on ground incase if its very close to high tension wires

I seen it here .i feel something is wrong :0).

Http://safarivalley.com/forsale.html

I think they have shown you the old map in which that was a back open plot but not now there is few lanes behind your plot aswell…

Http://www.epropertypk.com/maps/islamabad/bahria-town-islamabad-safari-valley-map.html

check it here

Bout choor bazari ha .....LOL. Thats why i never trust internet when it comes to deal :=).

Thanks for increasing my knowledge about new map and old map stuff :0)

Always welcome but the price is still good… Worth checking it out

@ Tahir sabeeh..Sir sector C,D and F1 are very good for construction but expensive as well..The place near statue of liberty i.e bahria oversees is also good for future construction..

@ apple..Sir i do not think s that you will be able to fetch a plt at 40 lacs in F1..Best of luck for your mission =).

Can you please guide where can one see the latest map while purchasing at Bahria Town ? Should one go to head office?

@ Apple sir all the dealers have latest maps…If you also want to get a one,go to the dealer whom you have good hello hi,borrow map from him and make a copy for you from pwd…

Dear HT,

How many square feets on average are there in a double story 10 marla and 7 marla plot. This is to get the estimated cost of construction.