Prices in F-16/4?

Machinery has gone to develop zone 5 JKCHS plot instead of F-16/4. People were expecting F-16/4 development but now people are trying to sell there plot. As I have seen prices has come down.

Expert opinion about prices and investment and development?

Dear Tahir,

Machinery was already in Zone 5 from last few months but now investors and society both are taking advantage of it.F-16/4 prices are now stable as 80 percent dealers are investing in Zone V and with in 2 or 3 months they will come back to F-16 and then prices will again get a minor jump in F-16.

In Jamu Zone V sale purchase is doing between investors. In last 7 days we transferred less then 5 files. So its a good time for purchasing not selling my personal opinion can be wrong. :)

I heard from people that they started development in zone 5 to collect remaining dues from owner of plot. Now government is going to finish and they ARE trying to collect all dues from people that is why they left work in F-15 and started new work. They must firstly need to complete F-15 sector to handover possession. Some people said they don't have possession of land in F-16/4. That's why they not started development.

Is it good time for investment in F-16/4?

Dear tahir From last 2 days they in started work in f-15 , definetly they always try collect maximum amount from clients and speed of development is slow. In f-16/4 and 3 there is no major issues of land society claim that they will start development before june 2013 but cant guarantee there claim.