Prices of land in H-13 are on their peak?

I think if the rates of land was one (01) lac before NUST then it one peak now (3 to 4 lac) and the towns or societies are not CDA approved.

Therefore their standard of development is very poor as i think before visiting this area. Because there will be no proper planning and houses maps will also not of CDA standard. Streets will be less wide and it is like a village environment as I think. So it is not wise decision to invest money here? Is it true?

Rizi

I agree with u its not planned like CDA sectors it's better for those people who need a big place in low budget otherwise there is a hell difference between a sector and open land.

It is very strange that people paying 3-4 lac per marla in H-13 which is not a residential sector and also not planned that way. Its better to buy a plot in G-15 or F-15 which are well planned areas than H-13 and I guess the rate in F-15 is equal or less than H-13.

If there in H-13 rate per marla is around 1 lac than one can understand that why people prefer H-13 over F-15.

difference of approach is major factor Kamran sb. H-13 is very near to Islamabad city…