Procedure to Buy in Bahria Town

I am about to buy a house in bahria town phase 5 . Can anyone tell me the process from the start till getting it transffered from the owner of the house. What are the steps from start till end !

Hi Malik,

Buying in Bahria Town is straight forward. It's a cooperative housing society with no patwaris involved. You probably want to know what paper work is involved?

Hello,

The procedure is easy and simple. You just need to contact Bahria Authorities and they will explain you all the steps. It does not involve any Patwari thing. So, the property will be transferred to your name without any hassle.

But yes, if you are involving any agent in the transaction, beware of their tactics. They may try to fool you because of your lack of knowledge.

You will also need to pay the stam duty and CVT on purchase.

Regards, z@in N@deem

The procedure is very simple in Bahria Town, just call their call center number and they will explain each and every step with requirement in detail. REgards

Many Thanks , Yes i am trying to get a dealer involved . So that is why not able to understand it yet. Every dealer tells a different story .

Dont get tangled by the dealers. Property transfer in Bahria aint a rocket science.

Good Luck bro!!!!

Regards, z@in N@deem

Talk to customer service once. REgards

If agent is involved, he will take care of the transfer. If it is a direct deal, you will have to visit bahria head office in phase 8 and schedule a transfer date. It is really easy and will hardly take an hour or two.