Ready To Buy Plot In Multi-Garden: Fraud Concerns?

Aoa,

I am ready to buy plot in multigarden, islamabad, 8 marla (price still to be negotiated, will be less than 2 m pkr) in phase e.

As it is my first plot, how can i make sure i am not under any fraud etc. I have these concerns as lot of my friend n even my brother got fraud while investing in rawalpindi/islamabad colonies.

People are saying it is private and not under CDA. Is multi-garden safe?

Thanks a lot,

Dr Musi

The chances of fraud are slim and the transfer would be taking place in the office of the society in g8 markaz. It is quite a reputable society.

Dear dr musi saab, Im certain multi gardens is a cda sector, however, i have not invested in multi so unable to advise you on this topic as i have limited knowledge.

Maybe someone who has more knowledge and who has invested in this sector could voice their opinion of why this is a safe investment and not a fraud.

Dr sahab this is the good thing about multi pro. The transfer process is simple (you don't even have to be in the country) and it is safe from fraud. Just tell someone in islamabad to go to the multi office in g-8 markaz and check out the file status. If you want to be extra careful get an experienced lawyer to oversee the transfer documents and process. He will charge 10 thousand max.

You have made a good choice to buy in b-17. This project has many plus points and is bound to rise in value insha.Allah. The best thing is that its price graph has been slow for one year and it is ripe for a good increase soon hopefully when the new govt improves the law and order situation in the country.

I posted a message earlier, but it not showing up for some strange reason. As mentioned in that multi is a cda sector!

Mpchs is a reputable society and you have to do the transfer in their office so chances of fraud should be very slim.

Dear dr. Sb

Investment in multi is safe unless you purchase a plot from some one which is not the owner of the plot. You don't make payment to the seller, unless the plot is transferred to your name in the head office of mpchs. Once, the transfer is completed then you are safe. Thanks