Recommendations for plot in islamabad/rawalpindi with 35 lac budget

I am now considering buying a plot (5-10 marla) with budget of 35 lac and then constructing a house on that later. I have following queries

1- in bahria town rawalpindi/islamabad, which areas are good and safe to buy within this budget without getting into issues that bahria currently is experiencing. Is safari valley and rafi block safe to buy the plot?

2- any other options with gas, electricity and water facilities other than bahria good to buy plot and build house within 2 years time?

Thanks again for suggestions

Dear Samra,

For living purpose in your budget.

1:Safari valley 5 marla 25x45 in Ali block where you can find all basic facilities.

2:B-17 8 marla 30x60 plot people are start living but i am not sure about Gas.

3:I-16 5 marla 25x50 depend on location poor development but people are living with less facilities.

Regards

Safari Valley 5 marla seems to be the best option wrt safe investment and facilities in this budget as suggested by Nadeem shb.

Thanks Nadeem Sb and Khan786,

Just to get more knowledge, when I buy a developed plot with possession such as in Safari valley, what additional charges I need to pay (in addition to price up to 35 lac that buyer sells the plot for). I have looked at different fee that could be hidden such as Transfer fee, possession charge, map charge, connection charges. I assume the possession charge should already have been paid by the seller in case of Safari valley, who pays for transfer and other charges? Thanks for updating my knowledge to understand the buying procedure and associated fees